Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Platinums that u quit on

This is a discussion on Platinums that u quit on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'll never quit on a ...until PS4....

PRO Mimbur

I'll never quit on a ...until PS4.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ive quit on a few but atm im giving up on prototype - those events are just balls.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mirror's Edge came to mind. Medal of Honor Frontline too wasn't fun. I think I also pretty much gave up with Arkham Asylum.

my latest anime updates

The Girl Gamer

I know I said that I quit on Mirror's Edge yesterday, but something made me work on it again. Got my 50 stars on the time trials. Just need to do 7 more chapter speedruns and the platinum trophy is mine!

So far MK vs. DC Universe is the only one I quit to get platinum. Maybe I'll try to do the kombo challenges in the future if I get the mood to actually do them.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well... There are platinums I know I won't ever get like White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean: the Last Hope, but I also know I won't ever get rid of them. MW2 and Black Ops I'm not really interested in trying to platinum because they are only on my list because of friends who played those two games on my profile. (Even though I asked them not to!) There are also plenty of games on my profile that aren't really that far along trophy wise, but I have a short attention span sometimes when it comes to games...

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I thought I quit on the Assassins Creed 2 platinum, but nearly 2 years later, i got it. Next is Uncharted 1, another game i gave up on for my last trophies are to beat it on hard and then crushing. My friend brought games he was going to trade in over yesterday and 2 of them were Uncharted 1 and Assassins Creed 2 and i finally conquered all the freaking feathers...

PRO Member

Assassins Creed brotherhood, because the multiplayer was too repetitive. Would rather play something I enjoyed.

Platinum #25: Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (Personal Favorite)
    Platinum #49 South Park: The Stick of Truth

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Playing resistance 2 every so often to get killing machine and playing FFXIII every so often as well. But there both just annoying to get there plats

The Deathly Rhythm

Why everybody can't plat AC Brotherhood??, AEOtM is annoying but if u have a real group u know, its easy, thats how I got it, and I got Download Complete in 3 days boosting
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 2 - Bronze

MK vs DC Universe - Damn kombo challenges are impossible
    Dead Space 2 - Fuck you Hard Core mode
    Mortal Kombat - No way in Hell I'm playing with each character for 24 hrs
    I'll probably never plat Infamous either. >_>

Huge Gaming Backlog

Killzone 2. Just didn't have the time for the valor trophies.
    Also Operation Flashpoint Red River. Can not seem to find any games online.

Killer Avatar courtesy of Wadefan1

Lvl 6 - Silver

UFC 2009, i still own the game with the intention of getting some more trophies on it but i've pretty much given up on the plat due to 'win 100 matches online' i can't even win 1 lol.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Black Ops, i cant bear to play it anymore. My first plat is gonna be MW3. Imma probably plat it next weekend or thanksgiving break. unless i get addicted to multiplayer.
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm not a Trophy Hunter, but I gave up on GTAIV. The online ones are just...insane. 5 million just to get to lv 10? And win on each of the multiplayer variations? Even with boosting it's a pain in the lower back, so yeah, screw that.
    And playing through Star Ocean 4 I'm realizing how much the Plat will take, around 300 hours, but I don't think I'll drop it.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 2 - Bronze

assassin's creed brotherhood- for some reason, it's ridiculously hard for me to connect to any games online, thus automatically making the online mp trophies more harder than they already are.

marvel ultimate alliance 2- game freezes on me whenever i bring in venom onto my team. can't get the trophy for doing all fusion combos with all characters because of that.

cod: waw- veteran mode is ridiculous.

PRO Member

None, I only have 2 in my list that I haven't got the platinum for yet... BF3 and Marvel vs Capcom 3.... working on both of them
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

im pps. i NEVER quit on a platinum. i may take a break but i NEVER quit. quiting an obtainable platinum is for pussies.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 4 - Silver

if i ever have a reason to quit, it would be that for some unacceptable reason the online servers are off and it is normally impossible to plat then...or i have died

it may seem like i have quit on some things, but my method is to go back and try again after a while...and i usually succeed (either by a little or a lot) then..except that usually results in me avoiding the rest of my games due to indecision, and then it is time..for a new game =]
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post
    Also Fallout 3... Im not trynna beat the game 3 different times, 3 different ways.
    I platted and 100%'d Fallout 3 in one playthrough .. if it's the leveling trophies... you cn do that in one go... just save before you level to 8 14 and 20.. and just get the right karma and level.. then reload and do it again

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i have quit on a few but the main one that bothers me is assassins creed: brotherhood because i just don't play enough online multiplayer to get the ones that i need. i hate it when online multiplayer trophies are part of the plat.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast