THE BUREAU: XCOM Declassified Re-revealed

This is a discussion on THE BUREAU: XCOM Declassified Re-revealed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; screens can be found here http://www.thebureau-game.com/us/media.php Basically It's a FPS Spinoff of XCOM taking place in the 1960s. The year ...

INTJ

THE BUREAU: XCOM Declassified Re-revealed

screens can be found here

http://www.thebureau-game.com/us/media.php

Basically It's a FPS Spinoff of XCOM taking place in the 1960s.

The year is 1962, JFK is President and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear - but a far more powerful and insidious enemy than communism is threatening America. Known only to a select few, a top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks by an otherworldly enemy. As special agent William Carter, players call the shots, pull the trigger and lead their squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. The Bureau's mission is clear - survive, adapt and overcome the enemy threat. The Bureau has been erasing the truth for decades. The time will come for the truth to be revealed.
    Last edited by Ps360; 04-26-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Is this the same game that was announced ages ago?

Toggle Spoiler

I guess they decided not to go for a first-person then. In any case, I'm interested to see how it turns out. Any game based on the 60's is worth checking IMO.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    Is this the same game that was announced ages ago?

Toggle Spoiler

I guess they decided not to go for a first-person then. In any case, I'm interested to see how it turns out. Any game based on the 60's is worth checking IMO.
    yes

it got rebooted