Need some assistance

This is a discussion on Need some assistance within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; After having my screen name for so long, someone without a sense of humor has finally bitched to Sony and ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Need some assistance

After having my screen name for so long, someone without a sense of humor has finally bitched to Sony and has gotten me banned from playing unless I change my screen name. So does anyone have any good ideas for me, Ive been thinking forever and cant come up with anything good which I then have to run it by Sony to see if its accepted.

Notorious K.I.D.

If it's because of how it sounds when you say it this won't work, but how about RoughSects
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah I asked if I could rearrange the lettering but they said it was too "similar"

Notorious K.I.D.

Anything else that interests you? I'm usually pretty good at these things, but I'd need something to work with.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Legalize it...

Are you gonna lose all your trophies etc?

Notorious K.I.D.

How about W00MR41D3R, lol

PRO Member

Fluffy_BunnyXOXO. I'm pretty sure that will get by their system. Wouldn't want to offend those sensitive 12 year olds playing M-rated and super gory games like COD, etc.

EDIT: Actually, you should've told them that your username was your real name, and you didn't understand why anyone would have a problem with it

------
    More serious suggestions
    Plat_Raider
    RuffNight
    RuffKnight

... lots of things, need to know your interests. If you want to continue to use a username that's pushing against the propriety envelope, that's one thing. But this is also your chance for something completely different. I have used many different handles throughout different forums, games, etc. Sometimes nice to try something new.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 4 - Silver

So it sounds like you offended an English teacher? How about trying "roughsex" or maybe "gentleloving". Seriously people are pathetic, I have seen much worse than that. Sorry to hear about it, hope Sony doesn't make you start all over.

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks guys, I actually liked RuffKnight, but ended up having my nephew and my neighbor come up with a name.

For my 111 Plats, Im back at Lvl. 1 with 0 trophies, but the guys at PS say it should take a day or two for my trophies to return to my account.

It sucks after having this name for so long and trying to stay away from having to earn multiplayer trophies, I went for the Blops 2 and Dead Island Riptide and probably pissed someone off.

So my new name on PSN is Devil_Demon_Dog, it atleast kept the Ruff theme going with including a dog in my nname according to my neighbor and the Devil & Demon are the tattoos on both my arms so there ya go.

Anyone know If I can change my logon name here to match my account?

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by RuffSeks View Post
    Anyone know If I can change my logon name here to match my account?
    Ask an admin or Comp to change it for you.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

why would you choose that to be your psn name anyway