Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does this Chart Hold Truth..

This is a discussion on Does this Chart Hold Truth.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Gauss You know that harking a game that isn't out is just as bad as the losers ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    You know that harking a game that isn't out is just as bad as the losers who fawn over CoD games right?

I'll never understand why you and PS360 carry so much ire for that game, a game whose previous 2 entries are better than the previous entries of 95% of this list.

Maybe the two of you just really hate games with actual characters...
    Everyone has their own, incomprehensible opinions.

I can understand why he may think Uncharted is overrated, but you're right in wondering why he has so much of a grudge for it. Because that in itself is a load of poppycock....

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Everyone has their own, incomprehensible opinions.

I can understand why he may think Uncharted is overrated, but you're right in wondering why he has so much of a grudge for it. Because that in itself is a load of poppycock....
    Maybe Drake molested him at a young age, and with the success of his 2 games, and hype surrounding the third...just brings up ill will feelings..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 1 - Bronze

AC:R and LOTR are the only ones im interested in.
    Last edited by Teblal-X; 10-12-2011 at 09:51 AM.

A plat a month!

For me... the Uncharted 3 circle would be a lot bigger. BF3 would be bigger than MW3... but MW3 would still be huge... XIII-2 would be a tad bit bigger... and Mass Effect would be much larger.

Skyrim wouldn't be on there at all.. not much interest in that game.

The Old Guy

Here's the problem with that chart: It's based on a game's popularity on IGN, which is directly related to how much coverage IGN gives to said game. If they were to all of a sudden post 15 articles in the next two weeks talking about some random game you've never heard of, it would show up on that list.

Lvl 7 - Gold

No. Only waiting for skyrim (gonna get U3 when the price drops) from the list, and there is no King of Fighters 13?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

lol In all seriousness does it really matter what other people think? Just buy and play what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    It's based on what the IGN users have added to their wishlists, etc. Not what IGN thinks are the most wanted games - but what the most wanted games of the IGN community actually are. It's based purely on numbers, not opinions. [Read the fine print: "Statistics based on IGN reader popularity."]

I really wish sites like this would stop acting like what their community wants is what everyone in the world wants .

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Everyone Loves Candy

"Based on IGN Reader Popularity"

Maybe it's a chart from those who work at IGN and got asked that.

Gets me wondering why some bubbles are bigger then others. Some games that smaller should be bigger.
    Hi Mom!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    For me... the Uncharted 3 circle would be a lot bigger. BF3 would be bigger than MW3... but MW3 would still be huge... XIII-2 would be a tad bit bigger... and Mass Effect would be much larger.

Skyrim wouldn't be on there at all.. not much interest in that game.
    Now, as much as I agree with your first paragraph I totally disagree with your last sentence. Maybe you are not interested in it but it is indeed quite a highly anticipated game.

In my opinion, Assassin's Creed and Uncharted should be bigger. MW3 would be smaller, few hardcore gamers have it at the top of their list this period, maybe in their top 5 but not 1st(while it's from the biggest cycles). And at charts like this, only hardcore gamers count. Otherwise it's like asking Bill Gates which is his favorite console That's my very own, personal, private opinion of course. No offense to anybody BF3 would be slightly bigger and Batman would be as big as MW3 is. Oh and Mass Effect could be a bit bigger.
    That's my perspective though. Naturally, many could disagree...
    Awesome signature made by Athena

Lvl 3 - Bronze

AC: Revelations should be on par with the likes of Batman and COD, Halo should be smaller and FFXIII-2 + Mario 3D Land should be bigger.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12