Warning! The Last of Us ending details leaked! *NO spoilers in the OP*

This is a discussion on Warning! The Last of Us ending details leaked! *NO spoilers in the OP* within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The Last of Us ending details leaked - GameSpot.com Eurogamer reports that ending details have leaked from the demo version ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Warning! The Last of Us ending details leaked! *NO spoilers in the OP*

The Last of Us ending details leaked - GameSpot.com

Eurogamer reports that ending details have leaked from the demo version of Naughty Dog's post-apocalyptic game included with God of War: Ascension. Its files were cracked open and a series of spoiler-filled filenames for every The Last of Us cutscene came to light.

This information reveals the fate of several characters and strongly suggests how the game will wrap up, according to Eurogamer. In addition, a list of the game's weapons and information about its multiplayer mode has been published.

Just thought I'd let you guys know so you can dodge any spoilers that might be posted on the internet.

Also, if you post any of those spoilers below use spoiler tags!

Platboy Online Knight

I wonder how long it will take for the video to be online.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Why on earth would you want to know the ending before the game is even out yet?

PRO Member

I don't understand why people would want to know yet, but I'm hoping it's not gonna require some careful dodging to avoid hearing about the ending before it releases

Still the Chocobo

I just pre-order this and am very excited. Spoilers happen a lot but I'm guessing not before the game drops. I will ignore as much The Last of Us jazzz until I play it myself.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I don't understand why people would want to know yet, but I'm hoping it's not gonna require some careful dodging to avoid hearing about the ending before it releases
    Oh, you never know, believe me. There are people out there who like to spoil games for others for fun. From now on I'm staying away from anything TLOU related. I pre-ordered the game so I can wait a month to play it.

Platboy Online Knight

If I have no desire to buy a game, I really don't care if I spoil it. I only haven't spoiled big movies for myself Avengers, Iron Man 3 etc, very few games like Mass Effect 3, and won't spoil Deadly Premonition. Or if it will be another bad game from Capcom I will spoil it.

Plus, I just found out the girl's name is Ellie anyway, so I know nothing about this game.

But I have no intenton to troll about it, I just don't want this game.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Don't care for this game but geez why spoil something when it's not even out for most to play
    after the disappointment of uncharted 3 and how they handle MP this title makes me not want to try it
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks for the warning Silent Assassin

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

someone post the mp details at least

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Drunken Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    someone post the mp details at least
    Rumor: The Last of Us SP and multiplayer strings/descriptions/etc found on GoW:A disc - NeoGAF

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks for the heads up, now I know to avoid the Wikis and pretty much every forum about the game, had to do the same when BioShock Infinite was about to be released.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

PRO Member

I wasn't super excited about this game, most likely I was gonna pic it up a few weeks down the road....

but who's really to blame:

the guy that left the files in the GoW:A dics or the guy that found it and posted...

now I'm against spoilers, but if I want to know the ending, I (as the individual) want to know... Don't fuck it for people who have been waiting since first announcement..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Deathless Destroyer

I hope the developers don't change the story (that other post). I want Ellie, not Kevin or whatever that other kid's name is. Ellie being cut would make the game less fun IMO
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    Don't care for this game but geez why spoil something when it's not even out for most to play
    after the disappointment of uncharted 3 and how they handle MP this title makes me not want to try it
    Disappointment of Uncharted 3??

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    I hope the developers don't change the story (that other post). I want Ellie, not Kevin or whatever that other kid's name is. Ellie being cut would make the game less fun IMO
    They're not changing anything. At least, not before the current release date. They'd have to delay it for months at this point if they wanted to change the story/characters.

Last time I heard about a game's story being leaked and it being a big deal was Mass Effect 3. And that was long before the game released. And then it had a shitty ending. Which always made me wonder if they changed it so people wouldn't know the ending before playing it, even if that meant what people got was horrible in comparison.

INTJ

i just got spoilered

the way they did it is going to make people think it's a amazing game but from what i see it's just one of those stories that is basically

Toggle Spoiler

but anyone who is smart enough to know the tone Naughty dog is going with in this game obviously knows everything that is going to happen. not really surprised how it ended.

there's also a few retarded plot devices thrown in but it's a decent story.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Well sorry PS360, I didn't see your post because I didn't even find TLOU section. I'll keep this thread open unless mods decide to close it since it's not in the right section.

And as long as the story is decent it'll be fine.