PS3 Compet. MP Community

This is a discussion on PS3 Compet. MP Community within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have been playing online on a PC for a very long time and I never experienced so many ignorant ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

PS3 Compet. MP Community

I have been playing online on a PC for a very long time and I never experienced so many ignorant assholes. It's just horrible what the fuck is wrong with people these days. Being offensive and using racial slurs is what I'm hearing everyday. Leveling up for MP trophies is harder than I thought

illegal in 9 countries

Turn off voice in audio options.
    Experience sweet, sweet relief.

Negator

You should play with my buddy Greg.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Deathless Destroyer

LOL Helyx

It depends on the Multiplayer community - I've been frequenting the Crysis 2 multiplayer the past 3 months and out of my 400 online matches thus far only a few (4 or 5 so far?) had people trying to act racist and stuff.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Adamology View Post
    I never experienced so many ignorant assholes. It's just horrible what the fuck is wrong with people these days. Being offensive and using racial slurs is what I'm hearing everyday.
    COD is full of these morons, unfortunately. That's one of the main reasons why I swore never to play it online again. I tend to mute everybody in any online match I'm playing, unless I'm playing with a friend.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The PlayStation Networkz iz serius bizness.

I have a high end $100+ headset system...and I never use it when I play online in competitive multiplayer for the reasons you mentioned. Nothing worse than a bunch of 12 year olds running around swearing and cursing. Makes me want to petition my local Senators to propose a bill to legalize post-natal abortion.

Just having my headset base plugged in constantly (even when it's not on) makes all mic chatter in game go to it, so I never have chatter playing from my tv. It's truly a gift from the gaming gods.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE