Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

my friend is the worst kinda of gamer

This is a discussion on my friend is the worst kinda of gamer within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by dash3835 so my friend owns a ps3 but hate uncharted sly jak and daxter killzone ect and ...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Quote Originally Posted by dash3835 View Post
    so my friend owns a ps3 but hate uncharted sly jak and daxter killzone ect and he use to like infamous but now hate it cause cole wear a sly backpack yea that the only reason y he hate infamous now the only game he will play now is COD he the worst kinda of ps3 game

Edit he also plays dmc but only like the new one and hates the old

This my friend, is a casual gamer.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Fight the Future

So your friend plays CoD because he legitimately enjoys it? I'd say that is a much better gamer than someone who buys or plays games they know they won't enjoy just for trophies.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    So your friend plays CoD because he legitimately enjoys it? I'd say that is a much better gamer than someone who buys or plays games they know they won't enjoy just for trophies.
    I will agree with this.

But I will also admit, that seeing someone enjoy one game, when there a metric fuckton of games out there, is a bit disappointing.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

that guy who play cod is a faggit cause fallout 3 is awrsome

Lvl 7 - Gold

Mine is worse. When I let him borrow a game, it never sees the inside of a case when it's not in the machine, he rolls joints on the case and bits of weed get inside the plastic pocket the cover goes in, and it comes back smelling like a wet ashtray. I would gladly take a friend with what I consider bad taste in games, especially since that means he wouldn't ask to borrow mine :lol:.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Synthwave <3

derp ............
    Last edited by bnecker717; 05-19-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I have a friend who just play Uncharted online and nothing else just Uncharted but at least Uncharted is definitely 1 of those addictive good game

Fight the Future

Out of curiosity, how old are you? Based on that intelligent, well thought out response I'd assume your age to be below the required to play both CoD and Fallout. Is the gaming community so pathetic they'll call someone a misspelled name because they have a different preference in games?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Is the gaming community so pathetic they'll call someone a misspelled name because they have a different preference in games?
    You can't spell ******

Get bent...

Out of curiosity, how old are you? Based on that intelligent, well thought out response I'd assume your age to be below the required to play both CoD and Fallout. Is the gaming community so pathetic they'll call someone a misspelled name because they have a different preference in games?
    I'm guessing he's about 13.

Either that, or the education system wherever he lives is failing hard.

Still has yet to spell anything correctly or even use proper punctuation in any way.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 1 - Bronze

no it just that my touch screen keyboard sucks

Lvl 7 - Gold

no it just that my touch screen keyboard sucks
    I feels you bro. My keybored sucks two. It never types good for me when I hit the rong buttons and make bad spellings, and really hate wen it lets me throw around homphobic slurs. Stupid eyefone.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 7 - Gold

i have a friend like you as well he bought a ps3. Intoduced him to gow,uncharted and all the amazing exclusives didnt like any of them. He was a cod player as well always playing cod. then last year he decided to sell his PS3 and buy a 360 because he said it was the worst decision in his life to buy a ps3 since it had no halo and the exclusives sucked for him. Now he's on xbox playing three games Halo 4,Blops 2 and fifa 14. Horrible gamer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    i have a friend like you as well he bought a ps3. Intoduced him to gow,uncharted and all the amazing exclusives didnt like any of them. He was a cod player as well always playing cod. then last year he decided to sell his PS3 and buy a 360 because he said it was the worst decision in his life to buy a ps3 since it had no halo and the exclusives sucked for him. Now he's on xbox playing three games Halo 4,Blops 2 and fifa 14. Horrible gamer
    i know right i cant belive some people could hate great games like uncharted

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    Please explain to me why someone who actually plays games they enjoy makes them a "horrible" gamer. Is it because he has a different preference in games than you do and prefers the Xbox over PlayStation?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sounds like one of my friends .. he hates all the exclusives and yet lives on Call of Duty 24/7.. At that point, what the hell is the sense!
    Playstation has the best exclusives! I don't understand getting the console if you don't plan on experiencing its wide variety of exclusives..at that point he should have just gone to xbox

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by xMusiicAddictx View Post
    Sounds like one of my friends .. he hates all the exclusives and yet lives on Call of Duty 24/7.. At that point, what the hell is the sense!
    Playstation has the best exclusives! I don't understand getting the console if you don't plan on experiencing its wide variety of exclusives..at that point he should have just gone to xbox
    Id still get a ps3 over and xbox without exclusives with PS+ you get a heap of free games and paying the same kind of money to microsoft gets you.... online.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Please explain to me why someone who actually plays games they enjoy makes them a "horrible" gamer. Is it because he has a different preference in games than you do and prefers the Xbox over PlayStation?
    No its okay he prefers xbox over ps3. Its okay he plays cod all day long but i got pissed like hell when he didnt uncharted 2. Like seriously WTF

Lvl 3 - Bronze

so my friend owns a ps3 but hate uncharted sly jak and daxter killzone ect and he use to like infamous but now hate it cause cole wear a sly backpack yea that the only reason y he hate infamous now the only game he will play now is COD he the worst kinda of ps3 game

Edit he also plays dmc but only like the new one and hates the old
    allright I didnt get all of that, but from what I understand, it seems like your friend is a 12 year old.

The Roy

Can you at least attempt to use proper grammar?
    This is my signature.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast