Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Manhunt coming to PSN next week

This is a discussion on Manhunt coming to PSN next week within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I sunk sooooooo many hours into that game so many years ago. Back before there were Trophies and back before ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I sunk sooooooo many hours into that game so many years ago. Back before there were Trophies and back before I could afford new games to play on a more frequent basis, I did everything there was to do, unlocked everything, did all difficulties, did it all over again, and then started making up my own stuff to do. I remember spending hours at a time completing Chapter 19 with nothing but stealth kills. The particular chapter is designed to be a shooter, but I figured out how to stealth kill every single enemy in the mansion. I’ve splattered so many brains with baseball bats, stabbed so many people in the eye with a broken shard of glass; the plastic bag kills were some of my favorites... That is one sick game though. Too bad lack of Trophies won’t bring me back to it.

Youtube.com/BoneSickle Playlists for video guides with commentary for: Uncharted 3 Crushing Co-Op / Hotline Miami / Max Payne 3 / God Mode / plus much more.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Trophies or not, if you haven't played it yet then you should pick it up either on the PSN or buy a PS2 copy.

I'm just sayin' 9.99 is too much and Rockstar is just cashing in. Should be 7.99.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12