20 best-selling brands from this gen

This is a discussion on 20 best-selling brands from this gen within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The list was mostly what you would expect but the Sony-published titles never even made it EA manages to dominate ...

Rangers F.C

20 best-selling brands from this gen

The list was mostly what you would expect but the Sony-published titles never even made it

EA manages to dominate the list with six entries total, while Microsoft, Traveller's Tales, Take-Two, THQ, Bethesda, and SEGA all have one each. Surprisingly, no Sony-published titles broke the top 20, a sign that the media giant's first-party brands are likely not as strong as it would have hoped.
    These are the 20 best-selling brands from this gen - Destructoid

You guys got any thoughts on the list ?
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Rangers F.C

Wonderful. One more name to add to the pile of AAA franchises that have taken a downward spiral but still manage to make ridiculous amounts of money. Not to mention, it looks like it's about to become a franchise that releases a game every year, like Call of Duty.
    I hope to God this is a short-lived victory, so Ubisoft can get its head out of its ass, but that's probably not going to happen
    This was a quote left on Destructoid, it pretty much says what I feel about the list, so no need for me to copy it .

O_o

Here ya' go, sport.

Rangers F.C

Thanks man, Skyrim,GTA and the Sims are the only ones I enjoyed, I never played NFS but I would have liked it too .

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow the assassins creed series is in 5th place. Quite surprising i knew it was a big franchise but didnt expect it to be in the 5th place

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Mostly fads and games that have had at least one installment a year in that time dominate that Top 20, naturally . The rest are well established franchises, understandable that no Sony made ones got in, Microsoft only managed one, Gears Of War anyone? Nope, missing.