Can someone please help!!

This is a discussion on Can someone please help!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I have a game stuck in my ps3 n it won't come out! I hit eject n it just ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone please help!!

So I have a game stuck in my ps3 n it won't come out! I hit eject n it just makes a fun click sound n doesn't come out. I tried the manual eject you can use to get a game if you get the ylod. And nothing but clicks that its stuck. I don't where to take it without sending it to Sony. Thinking about just breaking this white piece holding my game in.
    So if anybody has any better ideas please let me asap. Cause I'm going on a week without playing a game!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Do you use a vertical stand for your PS3?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by herbhandler View Post
    So I have a game stuck in my ps3 n it won't come out! I hit eject n it just makes a fun click sound n doesn't come out. I tried the manual eject you can use to get a game if you get the ylod. And nothing but clicks that its stuck. I don't where to take it without sending it to Sony. Thinking about just breaking this white piece holding my game in.
    So if anybody has any better ideas please let me asap. Cause I'm going on a week without playing a game!
    Well,i do have that problem.I press the eject button and nothing happens...sometimes the light which means that the game is inside closes and the game is still inside.I just close my PS3,then turn it on and i repeatedly press the eject button until it gets out
    Do that and post again the results
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Death to zombies!!

You can always take your ps3 apart and get the disc out and see if you notice anything wrong when its apart. Theres plenty of youtube vids showing how to do it, ive done it myself a few times to fix YLOD and clean the len.

If your ps3 is still under warrenty i suggest not doing that and send it to sony.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Okay well I've tried hitting eject repeatedly n nothing. Guess opening it up is my only option. But I just wanna make sure when I do that I can put another game in. N I guess that means I stuck getting my disc out this way now only

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    repeatedly press the eject button until it gets out
    Unfortunately, this is really the only sure-fire way to retrieve a stubborn disc without disassembling the unit. Power on, then immediately spam the eject button...don't get frustrated when the disc starts to come out and you're still pressing Eject and it goes back in.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay