New Tony Hawk Idea

This is a discussion on New Tony Hawk Idea within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello everybody! I'm new to this site, so I wasn't sure where I should post this, and as far as ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

New Tony Hawk Idea

Hello everybody! I'm new to this site, so I wasn't sure where I should post this, and as far as I've heard, forums are the best place for getting your game idea across. So, here's mine.
    How about a new Tony Hawk game, that controls like the old games did, but has better graphics, and all the levels from previous games in it. Obviously it wouldn't work if you had the levels from the open-world Tony Hawks games (THAW Campaign, THP8 and THPG) and the levels from Downhill Jam, so you could get rid of those. Also, I never played Ride or Shred so I don't know what those were like level-wise, but I've heard only negative things. Additionally, if this would take too long they could take out some of the less-liked levels like Mall and Downhill Jam. Now, since Robomodo have the licensing for the Tony Hawk series now, they'd have to greatly improve the engine from THPS HD. Alternatively, they could just use the old engine. I've been a big fan of the series ever since I was a kid and I'd hate to see it go down he drain. This game could get a lot of sales if done right. Thanks fpr takin g the time to read this. Let me know your opinions.

PRO Member

I was a big fan of the PS1 games. I never owned any of them but I'd always play them at friend's houses, and even though I was terrible I enjoyed it. It's just no a game I'd buy now because it's not my thing, so I don't know how could they make it rise again.

Game Review Team

Lvl 1 - Bronze

that sounds good

Lvl 6 - Silver

i was a fan of the original Tony Hawks games, up until American Wasteland (which was the last one i finished). by now they were getting ridiculously stupid, then EA's Skate came out and made skateboarding games great again, with its innovative new trick system and hall of meat modes, and Tony Hawk's games were now stupid, over the top, fossils.

i downloaded (and platted) THPS HD, which was fun to play the classics again, but i don't think i'd like to see a new Tony Hawk game, Skate is the best nowadays and i want to see a Skate 4.

Bringing the PAIN

NEW IDEA! Tony Hawk in the future with hover boards! Nobody has done that one yet... How freaking awesome would that be???

Airblade - Gameplay PS2 HD 720P - YouTube

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 7 - Gold

Darth Maul rode a hoverboard.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    i was a fan of the original Tony Hawks games, up until American Wasteland (which was the last one i finished). by now they were getting ridiculously stupid, then EA's Skate came out and made skateboarding games great again, with its innovative new trick system and hall of meat modes, and Tony Hawk's games were now stupid, over the top, fossils.

i downloaded (and platted) THPS HD, which was fun to play the classics again, but i don't think i'd like to see a new Tony Hawk game, Skate is the best nowadays and i want to see a Skate 4.

^^^ exactly this! Skate 4 please!! Multi region trophy list too. I'll play this shit out of it

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST