Ubisoft E3 2013 Teaser

This is a discussion on Ubisoft E3 2013 Teaser within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Toggle Spoiler fuck yea aisha is back...

INTJ

Ubisoft E3 2013 Teaser

Toggle Spoiler

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Fuck yea aisha is back!!?!

Who the fuck is Aisha?

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Threat

Hopefully Tobuscus won't be back
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Fuck yea aisha is back!!?!

Who the fuck is Aisha?
    She's the black lady that presented/hosted Ubisoft's E3 conference.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Oh Ubisoft, why the insistent need of cramming former Talk Soup hosts down our throats? At least give us Hal Sparks or John Henson if you must go this route!

Here's what to expect - video montage > Asssassin's Creed IV: Black Flag > shovelware for 3DS (probably including small animals or ridiculous occupations) > Watch_Dogs > probably something about their new deal with Warner Bros. to have DC characters in some of their games like Scribblenauts > Just Dance 716 (probably with some lame musical artist on stage) > more video montage > Splinter Cell: Blacklist > probably bring back the South Park guys to show off The Stick of Truth > another lame montage > some new game that people overreact to (probably involving a Persian Prince). All sprinkled with lame childish humor involving she-boners, nerds taking over, and probably the words pee and/or fart.

There, I saved you the effort of watching. You're welcome.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Fight the Future

Apparently Ubisoft is working on a game with Reflections (the guys behind Driver) to make a racing simulation that will rival Gran Turismo and Forza. While I doubt that claim, I absolutely love the Driver series and Reflections working on another racing game excites me very much so. I hope we see something about it during E3.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Oh Ubisoft, why the insistent need of cramming former Talk Soup hosts down our throats? At least give us Hal Sparks or John Henson if you must go this route!

Here's what to expect - video montage > Asssassin's Creed IV: Black Flag > shovelware for 3DS (probably including small animals or ridiculous occupations) > Watch_Dogs > probably something about their new deal with Warner Bros. to have DC characters in some of their games like Scribblenauts > Just Dance 716 (probably with some lame musical artist on stage) > more video montage > Splinter Cell: Blacklist > probably bring back the South Park guys to show off The Stick of Truth > another lame montage > some new game that people overreact to (probably involving a Persian Prince). All sprinkled with lame childish humor involving she-boners, nerds taking over, and probably the words pee and/or fart.

There, I saved you the effort of watching. You're welcome.
    Did you use your time manipulation powers to come up with that because I think that might be 100% accurate.

Lvl 9 - Gold

And hopefully some farcry 4.