Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1 man trophy hunter

This is a discussion on 1 man trophy hunter within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The trophy Win Number One on Gran Turismo 5 was earned by my friend, not me. I let him play ...

PRO Member

The trophy Win Number One on Gran Turismo 5 was earned by my friend, not me. I let him play the game while I was doing something else (I had never played it before). Also, I may not have been the one to unlock the trophy for beating the first level in Frogger Returns, but I don't remember for sure. Obviously I have completed the requirements for both of these trophies on my own since then.

I beg for your forgiveness.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

Look and see if I'm in a boosting thread tht'll tell you if I get them alone or not.......
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I suppose I can't say i've done them all myself because i've boosted a few here and there but when I see profiles over 10,000 wow! That's patience and dedication

Game Review Team

Oh fuck, my Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 plat isn't legit, I had to get my brother to co-op it with me.

I'm a fake.

Lvl 6 - Silver

all myself apart from multiplayer ones, and most of the MW2/MW3 spec ops trophies were done in splitscreen with a friend.

i never let anyone get any trophies for me, if someone wants to play something on my PS3 i make them use a different user so they don't accidentally earn any for me lol

Fight the Future

My wife, son and I have all played together and earned some trophies. Oh, and my wife is the one that plays The Sims 3 on my account, I guess I'm a cheater and a fake too.

PRO Member

All by Myself i dont need perfection im currently resting coz i ve lost motivation to play but soon ill start again

PRO Member

yeah ... so this thread seems pretty much pointless

and yes just for the record I have earned all my trophies myself (minus co-op trophies of course)

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12