Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

E3 game reveals leaked "spoilers"

This is a discussion on E3 game reveals leaked "spoilers" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Total bullshit, the list is fake IMO . Mass Effect is not a follow up, its a new story in ...

Rangers F.C

Total bullshit, the list is fake IMO . Mass Effect is not a follow up, its a new story in the Mass Effect universe so would not be called 4 IMO . Fallout 4 for 2015 release makes me hope this is wrong too, I will be wanting a next gen Fallout 4 next year at the latest .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Drunken Nights

Most of them seem fake...Hoping the Last Guardian makes an appearance along with Sleeping Dogs 2.

No Game No Life

Most of the games listed seems to be fake. I also doubt that Persona 5 and Versus XIII will make an appearance in E3. TGS is more likely.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    They wouldn't bring a yakuza 6 if they didn't bring yakuza 5 regardless if for ps4 because simply you would be missing a huge part of the story since western consumers missed out on what happened on 5. Most if not all yakuza games from 3 onward have been announced via TGS, E3 is for those high in demand titles.

I find it funny you mentioned nothing of final fantasy versus 13 lol

Also this list states a new god of war game this year but ascension is already out so it should have nothing to do with E3

In short, of course your going to see game sequels developed
    its as obvious as telling you one day it will rain lol
    The last three Yakuza titles have declined by almost exactly 60,000 units sold in all of North America and Dead Souls only sold like 60,000 units in the western hemisphere. Bringing Yakuza 6 to the PS4 "may" bring more sales then number 5 will on the PS3. Besides SEGA typically releases the game in Japan first then a year later to NA. So Yakuza 5 will come out at the end of the year (maybe) and Yakuza 6 could also just be announced for Japan only

Sorry, I forgot to edit that part out about FF Versus 13 because my wife came into our media room in a playful mood
    Last edited by MAXTHUNDER; 06-02-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    Fake, just because of final fantasy versus 13, not gonna happen lol
    but seriously this looks like someone's wish list
    first, wasn't The last guardian cancelled?
    Yakuza 6? when yakuza 5 wasn't even localized
    and even so yakuza is a title not mention in E3 much but more in TGS

sleeping dogs 2? Too quick for a sequel when square Enix felt its sales lacked
    I was expecting to see a tomb raider sequel before this.

On my opinion I call BS as we should all know most of these titles sequels are bound to come out
    Yakuza 6 is confirmed
    But you are right about SD.But about FFV13 and TLG,we may have a big surprise at E3 you don't know
    Anyway,i would like this to be true,so many good games
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    If this turns out to be true 2013-2015 are going to be jam packed full of fantastic games. This also means if the Playstation 4 is released this year, I am going to get one at launch.
    no if mate its released this year, champions league confirmed it at the match on the boards the papers already confirmed it building up to game

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Saint's row 5??? O.o What about 4? lol

God of war in 2013? didn't ascension come out in march this year?

All the one's that are circled in the list are just popular games with a new title, yet no box art...so yeah, fake

PRO Member

They wouldn't call it Red Dead Redemption 2, because firstly, it would technically be Red Dead 3 because they made Red Dead Revolver first, and secondly, they will probably call it Red Dead "Something" because RDR was all about John Marston redeeming himself, so it would make no sense to have another Redemption story. I think they should call it something like, Red Dead Revisited, or Red Dead Revival, so that it can take place during the time John Marston was in the gang with dutch... ANYWAYS im done I just love that game with a passion lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12