Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E3 game reveals leaked "spoilers"

This is a discussion on E3 game reveals leaked "spoilers" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Apparently a Swedish website leaked most of the announcements for this years E3. Of course this is just speculation. But ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

E3 game reveals leaked "spoilers"

Apparently a Swedish website leaked most of the announcements for this years E3. Of course this is just speculation. But if true for a lot of them that would be awesome.

I didn't post the actual article just link just to save any spoilers click at your own risk and like I said before this could be fake.

A Swedish website accidentally leaked all titles of E3 2013. Fake? - NeoGAF

Threat

Too good to be true, no way there'll be that many sequels - Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect, Fallout, Uncharted, Dragon Age, Sleeping Dogs, Mirror's Edge, Saints Row, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Borderlands, and more
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 4 - Silver

PERSONA 5!? Please let this be true... Even though I know deep down it more than likely isn't.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

So many good games. It'd be so cool if this was real. Persona 5 would be awesome to see.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

If even an eighth of those games show up next week then E3 would be a victory, looks very much like someone has just scrolled through a list of unconfirmed, rumoured and no brainer titles then slapped them onto a 'leaked' list though.
    '
    Specially when some titles are wrong for existing games ( Arkham 3? Demon Souls 2? Getouttahere. ) and dates are way out on others.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The one thing that makes me question this list is Whore of the Orient. That project was shut down in April, so I doubt it was resurrected in secret and prepping for E3. Also, the game was very early in its life and was projected as a 2015 product.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Too good to be true, no way there'll be that many sequels - Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect, Fallout, Uncharted, Dragon Age, Sleeping Dogs, Mirror's Edge, Saints Row, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Borderlands, and more
    I wouldn't discredit the list just because of the sequels. We live in an age of sequels. All of those games, with the exception of the newer Sleeping Dogs, already have multiple installments. A new installment of each isn't unlikely. I know Read Dead, Mass Effect, Fallout (though not officially), Dragon Age, and Saint's Row all have sequels already in the works.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    I wouldn't discredit the list just because of the sequels. We live in an age of sequels. All of those games, with the exception of the newer Sleeping Dogs, already have multiple installments. A new installment of each isn't unlikely. I know Read Dead, Mass Effect, Fallout (though not officially), Dragon Age, and Saint's Row all have sequels already in the works.
    Saint's Row V was listed and IV isn't even out yet.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

O_o

Yeah, seems like another 'Boy who cried wolf' to draw attention to that site. Oh well, we'll see soon enough.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Fake, just because of final fantasy versus 13, not gonna happen lol
    but seriously this looks like someone's wish list
    first, wasn't The last guardian cancelled?
    Yakuza 6? when yakuza 5 wasn't even localized
    and even so yakuza is a title not mention in E3 much but more in TGS

sleeping dogs 2? Too quick for a sequel when square Enix felt its sales lacked
    I was expecting to see a tomb raider sequel before this.

On my opinion I call BS as we should all know most of these titles sequels are bound to come out
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I'd say that most of those games are indeed in the works since bigger games usually take a few years to make, but no way are they all getting announced at e3, a few certainly, but way less than half, also some of those games could be cancelled before seeing the light of day if the developer goes belly up or can't find the right publisher to release the game

Lvl 7 - Gold

If this turns out to be true 2013-2015 are going to be jam packed full of fantastic games. This also means if the Playstation 4 is released this year, I am going to get one at launch.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Apparently it's just a wishlist (the poster below the OP says so...)

Star Wars 1313 is listed even though it got cancelled by Disney, and God of War is just that without any sequel number after it...

I would love a Mirror's Edge 2 though!

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

PRO Member

Not real guys

Lvl 9 - Gold

So fake...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by brotherfranciz View Post
    Apparently it's just a wishlist (the poster below the OP says so...)

Star Wars 1313 is listed even though it got cancelled by Disney, and God of War is just that without any sequel number after it...

I would love a Mirror's Edge 2 though!

There has been a lot of "rumors" about Mirrors Edge 2 and as for Star Wars 1313 you never know EA may continue to develop it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    Fake, just because of final fantasy versus 13, not gonna happen lol
    but seriously this looks like someone's wish list
    first, wasn't The last guardian cancelled?
    Yakuza 6? when yakuza 5 wasn't even localized
    and even so yakuza is a title not mention in E3 much but more in TGS
    Yakuza 6 is practically announced and maybe announced at E3 for the PS4 worldwide. The Last Guardian wasn't cancelled and I just have a feeling that they changed the development from the PS3 to the PS4.

I do agree with everyone that this list is bogus. But a lot of those games could be announced and as for some of those dates being to far off to have an E3 announcement The Last Guardian was announced at E3 2009 and has been under hushed lips but has been reported to be still in development which is why I think it could be announced for the PS4 and I think that would be a huge sales pick up for the PS4 this holiday season.

Lord of all Goat-Men

As many above have said, the list is fake, so just let it go.

No way is the next Uncharted slated for 2015.
    Whore of the Orient is in development hell.
    So is The Last Guardian.
    Zipper Interactive is now defunct, so a SOCOM game is unlikely.
    Considering that the developer is hard at work on Drive Club, it's not likely that Motostorm is coming.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    As many above have said, the list is fake, so just let it go.

No way is the next Uncharted slated for 2015.
    Whore of the Orient is in development hell.
    So is The Last Guardian.
    Zipper Interactive is now defunct, so a SOCOM game is unlikely.
    Considering that the developer is hard at work on Drive Club, it's not likely that Motostorm is coming.
    Like I said I agree that the list is bogus but "some" of those games "could" be announced.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Yeah, seems like another 'Boy who cried wolf' to draw attention to that site. Oh well, we'll see soon enough.
    ^ This, it's probaby fake but never know some could be real. Already know about Mass Effect 4.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Uncharted 4? now there's a game not needed

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post

There has been a lot of "rumors" about Mirrors Edge 2 and as for Star Wars 1313 you never know EA may continue to develop it.

Yakuza 6 is practically announced and maybe announced at E3 for the PS4 worldwide. The Last Guardian wasn't cancelled and I just have a feeling that they changed the development from the PS3 to the PS4.

I do agree with everyone that this list is bogus. But a lot of those games could be announced and as for some of those dates being to far off to have an E3 announcement The Last Guardian was announced at E3 2009 and has been under hushed lips but has been reported to be still in development which is why I think it could be announced for the PS4 and I think that would be a huge sales pick up for the PS4 this holiday season.
    They wouldn't bring a yakuza 6 if they didn't bring yakuza 5 regardless if for ps4 because simply you would be missing a huge part of the story since western consumers missed out on what happened on 5. Most if not all yakuza games from 3 onward have been announced via TGS, E3 is for those high in demand titles.

I find it funny you mentioned nothing of final fantasy versus 13 lol

Also this list states a new god of war game this year but ascension is already out so it should have nothing to do with E3

In short, of course your going to see game sequels developed
    its as obvious as telling you one day it will rain lol
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast