Last of Us Multiplayer Trailer

This is a discussion on Last of Us Multiplayer Trailer within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ...

Drunken Nights

Last of Us Multiplayer Trailer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wow!! Looks amazing can't wait!

Lvl 9 - Gold

i think im not buying this game now for a loooooong while, just because they added a multiplayer. to me, this is a single player game, and being just a single player (no co-op or multiplayer) would make this so much better of an experience because the development team can work even more on the single player experience than focusing on both.

dont get me wrong, i dont mind games with multiplayer, but when a game is coming out that will have an amazing single player campaign, I would hope that it would be the best it can be, without the distractions of a multiplayer

it does look amazing, but at the same time it also looks very complicated, and seems like it would take some time getting used to doing everything in the field instead of in between matches

PRO Member

Wow, this game just might make me get into MP again, It has been months since I actually played MP. It looks amazing but this game is still worth it just for the SP.

it does look amazing, but at the same time it also looks very complicated, and seems like it would take some time getting used to doing everything in the field instead of in between matches
    That's what make me excited for it,being more complex than most multiplayer games is what is going to make this great, its going to be more than just shooting at other players and thats a good thing, shooting at others endlessly gets old fast. Imo MP is suppose to be a different game that adds hours of gameplay onto it, not just the same stuff you can do in game but with others.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    i think im not buying this game now for a loooooong while, just because they added a multiplayer. to me, this is a single player game, and being just a single player (no co-op or multiplayer) would make this so much better of an experience because the development team can work even more on the single player experience than focusing on both.

dont get me wrong, i dont mind games with multiplayer, but when a game is coming out that will have an amazing single player campaign, I would hope that it would be the best it can be, without the distractions of a multiplayer

It looks like they didn't just add MP, they took it to a whole new level.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 5 - Silver

cooooool....

Lvl 7 - Gold

It looks interesting, but this isn't enough to make me drop $60 on it. I'd buy a game like this for the story mode. Ten hours of storyline isn't enough to justify it. It doesn't matter how cool the MP looks, because all it takes is bugs, bad servers, or a bad community to destroy the best designed MP.

This is a game I'm going to get through GameFly. If the multiplayer holds up well, then I'd think about buying a copy.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE