SONY E3 showcasing 40 games

This is a discussion on SONY E3 showcasing 40 games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The legends are true! We’ll once again be livestreaming E3 worldwide over four gut-busting days during the videogame-iest time of ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

SONY E3 showcasing 40 games

The legends are true! We’ll once again be livestreaming E3 worldwide over four gut-busting days during the videogame-iest time of the year. The live E3 broadcast (available in nine languages!) begins this Monday, June 10th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern with the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference, the most exciting (and most Tweeted-about) event on the PlayStation calendar.
    Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we’re planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
    You’ll find the livestream right here on PlayStation.Blog, PlayStation.com, Ustream, a full-fledged virtual E3 booth complete with livestream in PlayStation Home, Facebook, and Google Plus. You’ll be able to watch E3 live directly on your PS3, too — look for the icon under your XMB’s What’s New section. PS Vita’s Nico Nico video app is in on the action too, supporting a feed of our E3 livestream. And if you’ can’t make the livestream, fret not: We’ll be heaping the live segments into PlayStation’s YouTube page as quickly as possible for later viewing.
    Here’s the full live schedule; set those alarms and bookmarks!
    Monday, June 10th | PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference | 5:30pm Pacific Time
    Tuesday, June 11th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 12:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time
    Wednesday, June 12th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time
    Thursday, June 13th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time
    We could use a little help from you, too. Leave your questions for the games listed above in the comments below — we’ll post the best to the developers live (and yep, you’ll get full credit). We’ll be snagging questions from Twitter too, so it will pay to follow along live.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...arting-monday/
    Cannot wait
    roughly 2 more days.

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

That's a hefty number.. but then again I never kept track how many games they usually show..
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 6 - Silver

This freakin Vita NEEDS games for sure man I mean, the only thing that's keeping mine on is the PSP games. Sad excuse I know.
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

PRO Member

40 sure does like a lot to me but then again I don't really know how many games they usually tend to show

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

I just want tekken revolution right now, I'll keep an eye out to what's coming though
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Ezbeon View Post
    This freakin Vita NEEDS games for sure man I mean, the only thing that's keeping mine on is the PSP games. Sad excuse I know.
    Psst...all PS4 games will be playable on Vita via Remote Play (except those requiring the PS Eye).

Saints Row IV

Not new,i always can't count the games Sony shows,they are just too much and awesome atst
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

PRO Member

I honestly think this E3 is going to be the best in years, and I do not say that every year.

Rangers F.C

Knowing there is 40 or 10.000 makes no difference to me . It is the quality of them I am interested in, if they can deliver at least ten great games I will be over the moon .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Knowing there is 40 or 10.000 makes no difference to me . It is the quality of them I am interested in, if they can deliver at least ten great games I will be over the moon .
    Ai, hoping they will show alot of deep down and dark souls 2

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I honestly think this E3 is going to be the best in years, and I do not say that every year.
    Its showcasing the next generation of consoles, its going to be the biggest in years easily.

Plats-O'-War!!

I just hope there's a Onimusha HD Collection coming to the PS3. That would be so

Stay golden, Ponyboy

Does anyone have an idea to how many they have shown in the past? Because 40 sounds like a lot but if they showcase say 30 every year it's not as impressive.
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

-i- love myself.

That's sure a lot! Can't wait for E3!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hell Fire!!! Sony stick to your guns, show games, NOT TV integration!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Couldn't agree more

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by C_34_M View Post
    Does anyone have an idea to how many they have shown in the past? Because 40 sounds like a lot but if they showcase say 30 every year it's not as impressive.
    You have to remember they will be showing for 3 systems and those 40 are not exclusives so I can think of 40 games right off the top of my head.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    You have to remember they will be showing for 3 systems and those 40 are not exclusives so I can think of 40 games right off the top of my head.
    i think its 40 sony games for just the 3 system (ps3,vita,ps4) ign has a list of possible games are there are lot thats just for sony consoles well we shall find out tomorrow

Avy and Sig By Pixie of Darkness

Lvl 3 - Bronze

when is e3?
    IG: Deepmentality
    -
    fc: 0275-8382-9098

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by KHGAMER55 View Post
    when is e3?
    June 11th - 13th