Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 155 of 155

EA and Ubisoft conference sing-a-long thread

This is a discussion on EA and Ubisoft conference sing-a-long thread within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Kankri "Driving from coast to coast will take you about two hours" Oh well, I'm still sold. ...

  1. #141
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    "Driving from coast to coast will take you about two hours"


    Oh well, I'm still sold.
    Yes, but how will it work with Kinect! Can I say, "Drive to the oversized Florida on the map" and will it?

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  2. #142
    Game Review Team
    thedirtyburger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the ghetto
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Yes, but how will it work with Kinect! Can I say, "Drive to the oversized Florida on the map" and will it?
    Yes, you even get to take your Kinectimal with you while you're driving!


  3. #143
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    Yes, you even get to take your Kinectimal with you while you're driving!
    Will it affect my Drivatar, and make creepy bald men speak erotically about seat leather and steering columns? I want to feel as if a forced molestation is possible at any given moment.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  4. #144
    Game Review Team
    thedirtyburger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the ghetto
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Will it affect my Drivatar, and make creepy bald men speak erotically about seat leather and steering columns? I want to feel as if a forced molestation is possible at any given moment.
    The game is so real, you ARE the forced molestation. You become the physical manifestation of the concept of Forced Molestation.


  5. #145
    Game Review Team
    thedirtyburger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the ghetto
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    166

    Don't forget to buy the leather seat attachment, only $799.99!


  6. #146
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    The game is so real, you ARE the forced molestation. You become the physical manifestation of the concept of Forced Molestation.
    OK, count me in, I just don't want the only mounted rubber to be the tire on the trunk of my car. I'll drive two hours for that, even if Texas is the size of Nebraska on those French weirdos crazy idea of the US map.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  7. #147
    Game Review Team
    thedirtyburger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the ghetto
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    OK, count me in, I just don't want the only mounted rubber to be the tire on the trunk of my car. I'll drive two hours for that, even if Texas is the size of Nebraska on those French weirdos crazy idea of the US map.
    It is basically the conksunkiest US Map ever invented. Just wait for them to artificially extend your driving time from coast to coast by giving you a piece of shit car that breaks down every 35 miles, and can only go up to 70 MPH


  8. #148
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    parkerdip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    30

    2 hours is still a long time in realtime. Having it take hours sounds good on paper as it being realistic but I bet it will get boring to get to where you want to go. 2 hours is perfect

  9. #149
    Game Review Team
    thedirtyburger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the ghetto
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    2 hours is still a long time in realtime. Having it take hours sounds good on paper as it being realistic but I bet it will get boring to get to where you want to go. 2 hours is perfect
    I happen to like tedious travel times.


    Seriously.




    Plus I have three weeks worth of music I need to get through, so I'd enjoy all that driving.


  10. #150
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    RedBullLordy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    722
    Reputation
    18

    Ubisoft Good

    The Crew best new announcement in any game genre

    Ubisoft Bad

    Disapointed by lack of Watch_Dogs news

  11. #151
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    2 hours is still a long time in realtime. Having it take hours sounds good on paper as it being realistic but I bet it will get boring to get to where you want to go. 2 hours is perfect
    There will in all likelihood be a fast travel option. I seriously doubt it will ever come to the point of needing to drive longer than 10 or so minutes to an objective.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    Ubisoft Good

    The Crew best new announcement in any game genre

    Ubisoft Bad

    Disapointed by lack of Watch_Dogs news
    I have very very low hopes for Watch_Dogs ever since Ubisoft turned all super nazi and the creator of the game left. It sounds like it's likely to be marred by mediocrity and ambitions that don't deliver. I don't see how me playing as a hacker is something I could be empathetic about, unless you know, his daughter was murdered or something.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  12. #152
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    jacksonville better be in the game or i will be a angry floridian

  13. #153
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,570
    Reputation
    383

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    I have very very low hopes for Watch_Dogs ever since Ubisoft turned all super nazi and the creator of the game left. It sounds like it's likely to be marred by mediocrity and ambitions that don't deliver. I don't see how me playing as a hacker is something I could be empathetic about, unless you know, his daughter was murdered or something.
    Well, he is stopping human traffickers...
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  14. #154
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Look at this mucked up shape of the US through the eyes of our French compatriots.



    Florida is huge, Maine is now our fifth largest state, Texas is either pregnant or doing the nasty with Mexico, and California has some eaten Oregon and most of Washington.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  15. #155
    Game Review Team
    thedirtyburger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the ghetto
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Look at this mucked up shape of the US through the eyes of our French compatriots.



    Florida is huge, Maine is now our fifth largest state, Texas is either pregnant or doing the nasty with Mexico, and California has some eaten Oregon and most of Washington.
    Post-apocalyptic Proto-Neo-United States


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO