The Walking Dead: 400 Days Announced and coming to Vita as well

This is a discussion on The Walking Dead: 400 Days Announced and coming to Vita as well within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I’m Kirsten, Producer on The Walking Dead game series, and as you may have heard during PlayStation’s E3 press conference, ...

PRO Member

The Walking Dead: 400 Days Announced and coming to Vita as well

I’m Kirsten, Producer on The Walking Dead game series, and as you may have heard during PlayStation’s E3 press conference, we’re excited to confirm that a brand new episode of The Walking Dead game series is headed to PlayStation Vita!

The Walking Dead: 400 Days is a new chapter (also available as DLC for PlayStation 3 owners on PlayStation Network) in the series chronicling the first 400 Days after the outbreak through the eyes of five all-new characters. This special episode will allow you to choose a character and play through each of their stories in any order, which are all centered around a truck stop on a Georgia highway. Some decisions you may have made in Season One will affect moments of 400 Days, and while we don’t want to give away too much yet, we will say that your decisions in 400 Days will echo into future installments of the series.

There’s another aspect of the Vita version we’re excited to confirm—the control scheme! PS Vita allows us to use two different control styles so you can decide whether you prefer using the analog sticks and face buttons, or use Vita’s touch controls, bringing a new level of control and interactivity to Robert Kirkman’s grisly world.

We’ll have more news on the release date soon after E3.

Angel of Death

Badass! But they're not gonna fill that cliffhanger?

-i- love myself.

Dammit I gotta get the ones that are out atm, I'm slacking! D;