Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Completion percentage of all trophies

This is a discussion on Completion percentage of all trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Use a secondary account to see if you really want to play them before trying them on your primary account....

Negator

Use a secondary account to see if you really want to play them before trying them on your primary account.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

i have a 91% completion i try to get 100% on all my games that's why i check out reviews and other gamers opinion before i buy a game that way i won't have a bad game on my checklist that is too annoying for me to finish but that doesn't mean i have 100% cause some are hard like the fighting games and others have DLC which i am not interested in purchasing for now at least so yeah try to check out reviews and based on that make your own review on whether this game is worth your time and money or not
    and btw i suggest u give RE5 a chance the camera sucks but i heard it was a good game

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

PRO Member

313 games.. so far, 28.43% completion, 9,737 unearned trophies,..... completion % doesn't mean a hell of a lot to me, lol

Lvl 7 - Gold

Every time I see this type I thread I make some popcorn and laugh at all the people with obsessively compulsive disorder for keeping a 100% completion percent.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Every time I see this type I thread I make some popcorn and laugh at all the people with obsessively compulsive disorder for keeping a 100% completion percent.
    Wow camarada (mate) [friend], you must eat a lot of popcorn, what with all of Faust's 100% accounts.

PRO Member

Everytime I see this type comment I click on persons trophy card............. enough said!
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 7 - Gold

Really?! Bet that costs you a bit!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Everytime I see this type comment I click on persons trophy card............. enough said!
    Enough said about what? That I don't have the time/money to play a lot of games? That I don't obsess over getting every trophy in every game I play. That's exactly what it is. If I feel engaged by the game, or want to compete with my friend for the platinum/trophies, I'll go for it. I don't cry because my nephew played NFL12 (or whatever) on my account and I know I'll never complete it.

Shit like, "play it on a different account first" is good advice so as not to tarnish the respect other completionists have for you.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PRO Member

Enough said about what? That I don't have the time/money to play a lot of games? That I don't obsess over getting every trophy in every game I play. That's exactly what it is. If I feel engaged by the game, or want to compete with my friend for the platinum/trophies, I'll go for it. I don't cry because my nephew played NFL12 (or whatever) on my account and I know I'll never complete it.

Shit like, "play it on a different account first" is good advice so as not to tarnish the respect other completionists have for you.
    It was meant as a joke on your comment about laughing a completionists and their OCD about completing everything (notice the similar wording). Don't get your panties in bunch.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think I don't give a shit, but I still have urges to reinsall LOTR War in the North. But because the idea of replaying the game 2 more times when I can't even finish the first... gah.... just let that game be there. Just like my 0% warhawk 0% Fight Night

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

PRO Member

I think the people that have perfect completion rates are awesome, I don't really care about mine though If I like the game I'll play, if I don't I wont.

Lvl 9 - Gold

[
    If it really bothers you, do what all us normal people do and create a separate or "alt" account - an account where you can try out games that you're not sure about without having to worry about 0% trophy stats ruining your profile.[/QUOTE]

this i have lots of games from pns plus and i test them on my alt USA acc as i like to keep my % above 75% (its now 77.84%)

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't care anymore(yes I do but this is part of my process to not genuinely care anymore)! Why should I grind something that is boring and bad just to get another plat! 46 or 47 plats doesn't matter! I won't finish LOTR war in the north, even having doubts on ICO! which is a very fast plat. Having hard time even motivating myself to finish my first playthrough.
    Gonna have to debate with myself about Bulletstorm

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I try to maintain decent percentage, at like 83% overall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12