Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Completion percentage of all trophies

This is a discussion on Completion percentage of all trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hola, PS plus have given me such an incredible amount of games. This have resulted in me trying games out ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Completion percentage of all trophies

Hola,
    PS plus have given me such an incredible amount of games. This have resulted in me trying games out that I don't like and then I end up with 0-0% of the trophies of some games; like Resident Evil 5 or F1 racers.
    What's ya'll opinion on the overall completion of your trophies. Do you have to platinum all games you have on your list or do you just plat the ones you like. I kinda feel forced to plat like F1 racers even though I don't like it that much. But I haven't done it yet, I wanna get rid of this feeling that I have to have a good overall completion. I'll just end up playing games I don't like.
    Looks so ugly when you have plat plat plat plat 2% plat plat 0% and so on.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

PRO Member

It's personal preference. Some people don't care about completing everything some do.

I go for 100% in everything I play. Most are games I enjoyed doing but some where a grind to complete it. I just feel that with a 100% I've done everything in the game I can and move on to another game.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Still the Chocobo

I have OCD so I can see where your coming from. This is the reason I won't get PS + although its a great deal. So many free games and not enough time. Plus, like you, I would donwload and start a bunch that I end up not liking.

For now, I'm only aiming for s on games I really like. So far so good. My completion rate was bombed by playing the FTP UC3 MP but then again, there just trophies, percentages, and stats. I find them fun but I'm not going to let them decide how and what I play.

Remember to have fun!
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Game Review Team

I'd like to have a 100% perfect list, but sometimes I play really bad games (usually PSN games ) and I'll leave it at a 0%. I have almost 60% overall completion at the moment, and I'm pretty happy with that. At least it isn't a 20%!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I'm at 69.42% right now overall….Not bad in my opinion as there are a lot of games I didn't like and some I played before I started collecting trophies or accidentally got played on my account such as Bleach or Dragon Ball Z….Now I just want to play the games that have just been sitting on my shelf not getting played

It is time for me to go underground

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Now I just want to play the games that have just been sitting on my shelf not getting played
    Thats what Ive been trying to do too and PS+ just keeps adding to the list lol...

A plat a month!

I'm not a stickler on getting 100% in games, but I do aim for the platinum. That being said, I do find it annoying on the feeling I get to download new games from PSN+ and not being able to enjoy them due to the lack of time.

Because of this, I will always have a 0% on Plastic Kung Fu... and Warhammer 40k was a mistake to d/l. I will most likely give up the plat on Warhammer.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I'm at 69.42% right now overall….Not bad in my opinion as there are a lot of games I didn't like and some I played before I started collecting trophies or accidentally got played on my account such as Bleach or Dragon Ball Z….Now I just want to play the games that have just been sitting on my shelf not getting played
    are you counting just the core game's percentage? ex: im at 47% complete for Uncharted 2, but for just the core game im at 69%.

oh and i try to get as many trophies as i can. if the game sucks, i just go for the easiest trophies so this way i dont have a 0% lying around (even though i really to get rid of a lot of them zeroes)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah I have about 66% completion which is good imo considering I didn't start trophy hunting until like 1 year after and by then I'd traded away several games. Now Ih ave like 8 unplayed ps+ games.

Downloading Warhammer, seems like a really fun game. Multiplayer trophies seems like a bitch tho

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 6 - Silver

I would love to have all 100% but I only go after the plat for games I enjoy so I have a few with less than 10% of the trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    are you counting just the core game's percentage? ex: im at 47% complete for Uncharted 2, but for just the core game im at 69%.
    No I was basing it off of the 178 games I played with trophy suppose on my games list. I got my percentage from another site. They count all your trophies collectively

It is time for me to go underground

Still the Chocobo

I didn't put down my % but I get it from my little PS3 Trophies app on my Android. I'm sure theres sites that do it as well.

Speaking of which....
    I'm at 52.6% on 5 games....
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

worlds biggest welch fan

I hope they make a choice on the ps4 to delete games with low percentages I'm at 56% with 215 games, I'm getting back at my older games and FF13 is one of them.

I have numerous games that I'd never play again and losing a few bronze trophies wouldn't bother me at all.

I'd have to make a new account to be 100%.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

PRO Member

It'd be cool if you could erase those game's list in PS4

Local Drunk

Couldn't give a flying fuck about completion rates or plats really. I play for fun so if a game isn't fun then it's not getting done, simple.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sure would be nice to have a perfect plat streak, but I couldn't play the insane games like Mortal Kombat because of how hard they are! I play the games I want, not the ones I look at on the forum, oh been given a 9.5/10 trophy rating, I won't buy it.

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Couldn't give a flying fuck about completion rates or plats really. I play for fun so if a game isn't fun then it's not getting done, simple.
    As helpful as this is...

If it really bothers you, do what all us normal people do and create a separate or "alt" account - an account where you can try out games that you're not sure about without having to worry about 0% trophy stats ruining your profile.
    Last edited by Faust; 06-12-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Bob 'n' Becca

I'm a big trophy whore but I don't care about percentage. I've found myself going back and playing games that have low percentages but that's only because I'm trying to do my backlog. If I can't get the platinum/100% because they're too difficult I'm not going to cry. Sometimes I just want to do one playthrough and be done.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I like keeping my percentage high, mainly because if I buy a game I try to plat it/do everything, but some of my early games have low percentages and I don't own anymore! Im still on 71% though

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    As helpful as this is...
    Being helpful is your job though and mine is telling it like it is

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast