Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS+ Recommended

This is a discussion on PS+ Recommended within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by parkerdip I found a source confirming this on IGN PS4: Publishers Decide if Free-to-Play Needs PS Plus ...

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I found a source confirming this on IGN PS4: Publishers Decide if Free-to-Play Needs PS Plus - IGN
    This seems to only concern free-to-play games, like MMOs. If it's not a F2P game, then PS+ still seems to be required.

As for PS+, I agree that it's not for everyone. I had it for a bit over 2 years, and over that time there were only a handful of games that came out for free that I was interested in. Most games I already owned by the time they were free to play if I was interested in them. I only kept it for so long because of the other services like automatic download (my old internet was a lot slower so being able to download over 1GB of data overnight was awesome). The discounts were nice too, as I did buy some games I otherwise wouldn't have gotten at a good price.

Death to zombies!!

I agree with Beam, ps+ is worth it just for the cloud saves and the auto updates. I hate starting a game and having to wait for a patch to download.

Also there is normally a sale on ps+ where you can save 20% around xmas time. I have a ps3 and Vita and soon ps4 so 40 for ps+ on all 3 is awesome

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Does your ps3 use a lot of storage with all these games, Do you ever have to delete games for storage? o_0

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

From about 6 months of PS+, I am unimaginably satisfied, I'd get games that I was just about to get, like for example Sleeping Dogs, was literally gonna buy it the day before it came out on PS+, also same with Uncharted 3 recently. The service is just phenomenal! The only slight problem is how fast your space goes which forces you to delete some stuff but that isn't really a big deal for me, also how quickly we're getting such amazing games, sorta hard to keep up. But i wouldn't call these flaws per se, just my own organization issues.
    MEME FTW!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

ive had ps+ from the very beginning and ive never regretted it. the requirement to have it to play online on the ps4 makes no difference to me

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    By definition, every time you buy/receive a game, you have more games than ever, unless you sell a lot of your games.
    What I meant was that I had a certain amount of games up until now because it costs 100$ for a new game here
    so many games for free and such a low subscription price its a divine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12