Can't sync my trophies

This is a discussion on Can't sync my trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I got a major problem...I was playing Wipeout HD and my PS3 suddenly froze...so I turned off and when ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Can't sync my trophies

So I got a major problem...I was playing Wipeout HD and my PS3 suddenly froze...so I turned off and when I turned back on I tried to sync my trophies and the bar loaded to 11% and then error...its been a week and 1 day now that I can't sync my trophies no matter the way...but I kept trying since then and now it goes to 17% before the error appears...also some games disappeared from my trophies list and I had to play them to appear it again.

Any help is very welcome.Thanks in advance.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

This happens from time to time to me. I actually dealt with it last week. What I do, is just try and be patient with it. Attempt to sync your trophies and switch over and watch some tv or something. Each time you attempt it, it will make a little more progress and then time out. Eventually it will iron itself out. Just keep trying at it.

Negator

When this happens, I can only get the trophies to fully sync by pressing on Trophies, then selecting 'Sync with Server'.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Same thing just started happening with me yesterday. Started playing LBP Karting and slow sync
    Currently working on getting the Platinum's:
    -Far Cry 3
    -Ridge Racer: Unbounded (Looking for boosting partners for the 8 player online trophies. If interested contact me. PSN: NASCARfan247)

Lvl 5 - Silver

Hey all you guys thanks for the response...one day after posting this I just synced my trophies successfully...yes I kept trying and trying...it took a week but I did it and now its everything back to normal(besides my PS3 being bricked because of the fuckin update 4.45)...well just want to get something clear...I tried every form possible to sync the trophies and it started the error at 11%...while I kept trying there was some progress like 1 more % per day...when it reached 18%...then it synced..finally.The thing works just like Splee009 described...Thanks again.

Toggle Spoiler