Full Game Trial Trophy Question?

This is a discussion on Full Game Trial Trophy Question? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I realize that unlocking trophies in a full game trial unlocks them in the XMB but not on your Playstation ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Full Game Trial Trophy Question?

I realize that unlocking trophies in a full game trial unlocks them in the XMB but not on your Playstation Network profile. Does that mean that if I get a new HDD, the full game trial trophies won't be transferred? I'm assuming they won't because they don't appear when you compare trophies on Playstation Network, but they only show up on the XMB. Can anyone confirm that full game trial trophies won't sync to my Playstation Network but stay hidden. Basically, when I get my terabyte HDD, I don't want this full game trial on my XMB trophy list on it @ 1%.

Negator

Trial trophies wont sync, and stay locally on the HDD until you purchase the game.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

I second what Helyx said. it sucks but he is correct.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

So just to be clear, they won't be on the XMB of my new HDD then? They'll just remain on the old one?

PRO Member

It's also important to mention that those trophies and the game list will go away in a few months if you don't purchase the game, so you don't need to worry at all. I don't remember how long it takes but I can confirm this since I've played 2 or 3 trials and they are no longer on my list.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    It's also important to mention that those trophies and the game list will go away in a few months if you don't purchase the game, so you don't need to worry at all. I don't remember how long it takes but I can confirm this since I've played 2 or 3 trials and they are no longer on my list.
    I can confirm that too...since I played 4 trials and they're now vanished from my trophies lits.

Toggle Spoiler