Battlefield 3 and more FREE for PS+ EU

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 and more FREE for PS+ EU within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; New PlayStation 3 games: I am very excited to announce that next month’s hero title will be the exceptional Battlefield ...

PRO Member

Battlefield 3 and more FREE for PS+ EU

New PlayStation 3 games:
    I am very excited to announce that next month’s hero title will be the exceptional Battlefield 3, arriving on the service on 3rd July.
    Built by the extremely talented team at DICE studios, Battlefield 3 is an FPS masterpiece from start to finish, taking full advantage of the Frostbite 2 game engine to deliver a superior visual experience.

Moving on to your next PS3 offering…. I know that a lot of you have been waiting a while for this one, so I am happy to announce that we will be bringing Payday: The Heist to the service!

This action packed shooter will take you on a spectacular crime spree. You’ll blast your way through a downtown bank vault robbery, manage hostages in an armoured car hijacking, and even engage in a midnight infiltration of a top-secret, high-security facility. Payday: The Heist challenges you with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics, which means no scenario, will ever play out the same way twice.

And if you can’t get enough Payday action make sure you visit the PlayStation Store for a huge saving on the Wolfpack DLC!

Your final offering for this month is Saints Row: The Third. Assume leadership of the Third Street Saints and rampage through the fictional city of Steelport in this outrageous open-world action epic where absolutely anything goes.

New PS Vita content
    First up for PS Vita on 3rd July is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. For centuries, the Dragon Ninjas have protected the world and kept safe the most powerful weapons. But now, a powerful evil arises who will test the might of the ninjas. Take Dragon Sword in hand as the young Ryu Hayabusa, and journey to the farthest reaches of the world to cut down the malevolent Fiends!

And last but certainly not least, we are very happy to announce that from 3rd July you’ll also be able to download the action packed Unit 13. Conquer 45 tactical missions as you help take down global terror networks and prove your place in the military elite.

As usual, over the coming weeks you can also expect exclusive additional PS Plus discounts. We will update you on these offers in the weekly Store posts.

In summary

Leaving PS Plus in July:
    3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
    3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
    3rd July: The Cave
    3rd July: Rayman Origins
    3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:
    3rd July: Battlefield 3
    3rd July: Payday: The Heist
    3rd July: Saints Row the Third
    3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
    3rd July: Unit 13

PlayStation Plus: Your July update – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

I can't believe we're getting Battlefield 3 for free, this announcement is a nice birthday present.

Death to zombies!!

Thats an awesome update, i always wanted to play Payday and Unit 13 for the Vita is nice too

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Negator

Cool stuff! Sony may wanna throw us an extra game this month for all the OFW bullshit.

Also, I'd better tell BALLZ Coconut Dodge is leaving the Instant Game Collection...he wont wanna miss out.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Local Drunk

Mad update, can finally check out BF3 lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Platted Saints Row The Third but Battlefield 3 and Payday for PS3 not to mention Unit 13 on Vita means it's a cracking update. Also found the Jak and Daxter games are cross buy so just got Jak II for free on Vita!

So many games for nowt!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I believe I'll love Saints Row, and BF3 is awesome no matter what so that's great.
    Not sure about payday though.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

From the June update i get 3 games on my Amazon wishlist (Amalur, Demons Souls and ICO/SOTC HD Collection) that I had held off buying and from the July update I get another 2 from my wishlist (Battlefield 3 and Saints Row The Third). PS+ is ridiculously good value! Seriously don't know why I waited so long to sign up for it but soooo glad i did now! My subscription (discounted to 30 at the time) has paid for it's self at least 3 times over now. Very happy with it and will definitely be renewing fo PS4!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I might check out Saints Row, but at the moment, my backlog is still so extensive that I really shouldn't be adding too much to it. It does look good though.

Lvl 7 - Gold

download it, but don't use it

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

first month in about 6 that I've had all 3 PS3 games on offer. Not bad.

Spec Ops: The Line the month after I believe

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk