Advice on what to do

This is a discussion on Advice on what to do within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I've got myself $70 in amazon gift cards and find myself at a crossroads. Should I get two games ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Advice on what to do

So I've got myself $70 in amazon gift cards and find myself at a crossroads. Should I get two games I've been wanting to play in tomb raider and bio shock infinite or get another year of play station plus? I let my subscription run out a couple months back because I had so many free games that I wasn't playing and wanted to clear out my backlog of games. I want to clear out everything ps3 related before getting into next generation. My backlog is almost complete since ill finish off arkham city this weekend, I believe, but do I want to get a couple more games or get another year of plus in which I'll be able to focus on all those free games instead of worrying about my backlog? I'm kinda leaning towards plus since it will be more bang for my buck and my subscription will transfer to ps4, but I'm open to constructive opinions from you guys to sway me one way or another. Other interesting options will be considered as well.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Initially I'd say get some games with it; but you're right, you will get more bang for your buck with ps+. Any games you have your eye on will drop in price while you're working on your backlog or other free games from ps+.

Local Drunk

Another year of Plus is your best bet really especially because it transfers over and all the free games.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

I'd go with PS+ and a game for $20

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 7 - Gold

Plus and a PSN Card for games on the store.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You can get ps+ for $50 and you can get tomb raider that is on offer for ps+ members for only $20
    Platinums: Legends of Wrestlemania,CoD Classic,World at War,MW2,Black Ops,MW3,BO2,Ghost,AW,Ratchet & Clank a crack in time,Gow 1,2,3,Ascension,Ghost of Sparta,WWE12,Terminator Salvation,Medal of Honor,Uncharted 3,Jak and daxter,Jak 2,3,BF3,The Walking Dead,Dead Island,Sound Shapes(PS3&PS4),Infamous 1,2,Second Son,Saints Row the third,Ratchet & Clank all 4 one,Hitman Absolution,Sly 1,GTA 5,BF4, Resogun,Dead Nation AE,Tomb Raider,Strider,Ben 10 Omniverse,Rise of guardians

Lvl 5 - Silver

Plus all the way...I know what it is to have a huge backlog because I'm in the same situation but more games are always better than not have too much to play so Plus is the best option...since you'll get free games,good discounts and cloud save.You can get good discounts on both TR and Infinite.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by steveng1678 View Post
    You can get ps+ for $50 and you can get tomb raider that is on offer for ps+ members for only $20
    Only problem with that is I hate having psn games cuz I like to resell my stuff when I'm done.