The Last of Us question...

This is a discussion on The Last of Us question... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Before I ask the question, I did look in the games section and this game wasnt listed so I came ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The Last of Us question...

Before I ask the question, I did look in the games section and this game wasnt listed so I came here to ask.

I am working on my first playthrough of The Last of Us on Hard difficulty I missed a couple of Conversations at the beginning, 1 or two of Ellies Jokes, and possibly a shiv door. So my question is will I have to get EVERYTHING again during my second play through on survivor difficulty or will I just have to pick up the few things that I have missed?
    Currently working on getting the Platinum's:
    -Far Cry 3
    -Ridge Racer: Unbounded (Looking for boosting partners for the 8 player online trophies. If interested contact me. PSN: NASCARfan247)

Lvl 8 - Gold

Here's the game's section: Last of Us, The - PS3 Trophies Forum

As for the rest, I don't think so. Even artifacts carry over even though you can still pick them up again. The only ones that count are those you missed so I think the same goes for the rest of "collectibles", though I'm not 100% sure.

Lvl 7 - Gold

No, you either clean them up with chapter select or find them all again in Survivor.

What I would do is try and find everything during Survivor and clean up during Survivor +

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You need to go back and get ALL of them...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Get the few things on your second play through the shivdoor things you will likely have to do all in that one play through though along with conversations/jokes etc.