Boredom

This is a discussion on Boredom within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The Last of Us has completely & utterly killed my interest in gaming, it is so slow & boring I ...

PRO Member

Boredom

The Last of Us has completely & utterly killed my interest in gaming, it is so slow & boring I just don't see the point in continuing, Naughty Dog have dropped the ball imo. So I'm packing up my PS3's for a month or two, cya

Still the Chocobo

Wow, I'm sorry you didn't like it. Hopefully after a break you can play for good ol' fun again.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    The Last of Us has completely & utterly killed my interest in gaming, it is so slow & boring I just don't see the point in continuing, Naughty Dog have dropped the ball imo. So I'm packing up my PS3's for a month or two, cya
    Deuces but there are other great games to play its ashame to ditch it altho playing outside is NEEDED

It is time for me to go underground

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    So you made a new thread because a game "killed your interest in gaming?" :stare:

Lvl 6 - Silver

You should play some other games that will keep your attention like the Amazing Spider-man or play the Jak and Daxter series. Don't let one game ruin your interest in gaming.
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

VII

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ok...

#cutformesa

If you are going to stop gaming, even for a period, simply because you didn't enjoy one game then you're going about things all wrong. Did you stop watching tv because you saw a bad show? Did you stop reading books because you came across one bad book? If you think the game is bad then so be it, get rid of it and move on.

You just need to find a new game that is better suited to your interests and have fun with that instead of dwelling on one bad game for the next two months.

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmon133 View Post
    If you are going to stop gaming, even for a period, simply because you didn't enjoy one game then you're going about things all wrong. Did you stop watching tv because you saw a bad show? Did you stop reading books because you came across one bad book? If you think the game is bad then so be it, get rid of it and move on.

You just need to find a new game that is better suited to your interests and have fun with that instead of dwelling on one bad game for the next two months.

Yeah, this. Kind of hate myself for posting on this thread as it seems a bit attention seeking but i'm not going to give up posting.

Sounds more like you lost interest in gaming anyway and needed an excuse.Happens to the best of us. Have the rest and come back when you start missing it like a lost child.

PRO Member

Don't let one rotten egg spoil the whole bunch

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Chocobo Master

Why does this thread have a sticky?

If you're that bored while playing a certain game, may I suggest not boring people with lack of reasoning.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Why does this thread have a sticky?
    It doesn't

Stickies are those threads you see at the top of each forum with the darker background. A thread is sticked so that it doesn't get lost beneath all the new content. Stickies also have beside the thread title to further identify them as stickies.

You're probably thinking of the tag That's just something people add to threads to make them easy to find when you search. You tag it with relevant words, (as you'd tag a thread about half life with the tags "half" "life"), and then if those words are searched then your thread will be among the results.

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Lvl 9 - Gold

Said noone ever.

It is kind of a more slow pace than your regular game, yes but it is still a better game experience than most games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I guess not everyone likes the same kind of games. It probably just want your type. It was supposed to be slow paced as its atmosphere and experience

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Judging by your trophy list you either have very little time to sit down and finish a game or you just get bored with a lot of games. I don't know if this game will help you but it helped myself greatly when I got bored of gaming and that game is Rayman Origins and if you do take a break Rayman Legends should be launching by the time you want to come back to gaming so maybe give that one a try

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmon133 View Post
    It doesn't

Stickies are those threads you see at the top of each forum with the darker background. A thread is sticked so that it doesn't get lost beneath all the new content. Stickies also have beside the thread title to further identify them as stickies.

You're probably thinking of the tag That's just something people add to threads to make them easy to find when you search. You tag it with relevant words, (as you'd tag a thread about half life with the tags "half" "life"), and then if those words are searched then your thread will be among the results.
    That is what I thinking but wasn't sure so sticky was what I typed.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!