Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Far Cry 3

7 23.33%
  • Bioshock Infinite

23 76.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Far Cry 3 or Bioshock Infinite?

This is a discussion on Far Cry 3 or Bioshock Infinite? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; BioShock Infinite on Steam see bioshock infinite is 29$. get farcry 3 for cheap too if it wins the community ...

INTJ

BioShock Infinite on Steam

see bioshock infinite is 29$.

get farcry 3 for cheap too if it wins the community deal for 24$

cheap games

Lvl 8 - Gold

I'd like to thank everyone for taking their time ti help me out with this. I've decided to go for FarCry 3 simply because it's an open world game and it'll last me long enough for me to get around to buying Bioshock, which I'm REALLY looking forward to playing especially with the positive reactions it's gotten in this thread. Bioshock Infinite is a must have game for me this year so it'll be my next purchase.

Unfortunately, I can't buy both games right away so I had to go for one. And since I'm not into PC gaming much, Steam sales aren't that interesting to me. I usually buy really old titles for PC that I never got around to playing. I bought the Hitman collection last year on Steam for about $5 so that's the kind of games I might get there since my PC isn't exactly up-to-date.

Once again, thanks for the help guys and I'll be looking forward to Bioshock even more now.

Lvl 9 - Gold

FC3 has much more re playability and things to actually do in it, Bioshock infinite was a good story I didn't really like the gameplay to much in it though
    and only played through it again on 1999 mode to get the platinum.

I make lego out of you!

there both great games but id have to go for infinite... going by some gameplay on youtube it's a clear winner! i have not played that game my self but i will soon as i have the money
    Making plat cards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12