Ultra Street Fighter IV Announced

This is a discussion on Ultra Street Fighter IV Announced within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; During the annual video game tournament EVO 2013, Capcom ended up announcing Ultra Street Fighter IV. This expansion includes 5 ...

-i- love myself.

Ultra Street Fighter IV Announced

During the annual video game tournament EVO 2013, Capcom ended up announcing Ultra Street Fighter IV. This expansion includes 5 new characters: Hugo, Poison, Rolento, Elena and an unknown fighter; new stages.

Ultra Street Fighter IV will be releasing early next year for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Those who own Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade edition will be able to get Ultra Super Street Fighter IV as an add-on for only $14.99 or you can buy the retail version for $39.99 and it will include all DLC.

Here's the trailer:

Source: GameInformer

Lvl 9 - Gold

I read about this yesterday. It seems almost beyond belief that Capcom are releasing YET ANOTHER version of SFIV - but then again, they did release five versions of SFII back in the 1990s, so it probably shouldn't be all that surprising. I'm not sure yet if I'll buy the DLC package or the disc, though I suspect the former.