Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RPG reccomendation

This is a discussion on RPG reccomendation within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Artemis Persona 4 Golden. Yeah this. Assuming you have a Vita of course...

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Persona 4 Golden.
    Yeah this. Assuming you have a Vita of course

Lvl 8 - Gold

Demon's Souls or Dark Souls if you're suicidal enough

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Persona 4 Golden.
    This.

PRO Member

I'm not say the same things as other said but agree with the selection.

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Rainbow Moon in which is in my back log. On psn store.
    Time and Eternity is a recent release. It comes out state side today.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Timo Marrinsbane View Post
    I'm not say the same things as others

Rainbow Moon in which is in my back log. On psn store.
    Time and Eternity is a recent release. It comes out state side today.
    You're recommending a game you don't own and a game you haven't played. . .

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Fallout, at least New Vegas, is pretty glitchy, but I've found I've only had issues after I started using the ultimate edition. I had very few really issues with the standard edition. I was able to get the platinum without the game freezing after I installed a certain patch. I can't speak at all on the third instalment, because I, and I hate to admit it, am a total dillweed and have yet to play it.

I have also played DAO, and am very proud of my 100%. It is nearly a masterpiece. PLAY it!

The only other thing I will mention is Kingdoms of Amalur. The game is fun, challenging (I'm playing the entire game on hard, not just what's necessary for the trophy) and lengthy. I haven't finished it yet, but I think its worth it.

You haven't commented on what you think about Demon's/Darl Souls, so I won't give my opinion on them. If you comment on them then I'll add my two cents, but for now FNV, DAO and KOA are my only suggestions.
    Thanks for replying,all of you!. First of all i m not willing to play a game that might crash, i will simply give up on it.And to me fallout doesnt seem that interesting.Kingdoms of amalur doesnt have a good story line right?
    I have played dark souls and i liked it but 99% of the time i had to read guides and youtube videos,until i got dizzy by searching. So i dont want to play dark souls again,and i dont like hardcore games you know you die you loose everything hehe.
    Yeah so far i have found interestingao , tales of xillia/graces f ,and resonance of fate(i m not so sure about this though)

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Timo Marrinsbane View Post
    Rainbow Moon in which is in my back log.

He mentioned Nino Kuni to be to Saturday morning cartoony so I would say the same for Rainbow Moon.

My picks are Nier (Dark horse classic) and Folklore if you don't care about trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    umm BORDERLANDS (1 or 2).... lol great rpg/fps!!
    i plan to get borderlands 2 with my friend if it goes on psn sale

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    Yeah this. Assuming you have a Vita of course
    sadly i dont have a vita, i have a 3ds but i never use it, i m not a big fan of the small screens as i used to be in the past

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    Disgaea? Its a tactical RPG but it still counts Valkyrie Chronicles is another one of my picks
    saw some gameplay,didnt like it(disgaea). I cant find valkyrie chronicles in stores so i wont be look at that

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by sizon199 View Post
    Thanks for replying,all of you!. First of all i m not willing to play a game that might crash, i will simply give up on it.And to me fallout doesnt seem that interesting.
    Its really not that bad, especially if you know what to look for. I've found that the game starts to get laggy when its thinking about tapping. When that happens, I save and then quit. Also, like I said on my original post, I didn't have too much trouble with the standard edition. When I switched to the ultimate edition to start work on the DLC, that's when problems started to arise. You already said yer not interested but I felt that I should add that.

Kingdoms of amalur doesnt have a good story line
    Yer probably right. I skip all the dialogue. I play it for the combat, and the chance to add another RPG to my plat list.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Local Drunk

Fallout 3 and new vegas are unplaylable on ps3,they freeze all the time,even the patched up version(my friend told me)
    New Vegas likes to freeze a fair bit but Fallout 3 doesn't that much. Give it a go anyway, Fallout 3 is an excellent game and would definitely keep you going til GTA V.

Also use the multi-quote button (it's right next to reply with quote) when replying, makes the thread easier to navigate.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

I really liked Nier and Tales of Graces f, I highly recommend those. Also Borderlands and Borderlands 2, they're pretty epic and there's very little I did not enjoy with them. Some of my favorite videogame characters ever are in Borderlands 2.

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

My bad, double post
    Last edited by Kaimaerah; 07-16-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Reasons

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just played dragon age origins trial through psn,and i didnt like it at all. Bad graphics and especially bad gameplay!Clunky combat! I am so dissapointed i though that dragon age would be the deal for me... My safe bet is now lost

Plats-O'-War!!

I agree. Everyone here gave you some great recommendations, and you've shot basically most of them down. If that's the case, then do some research on your own, and go on from there.
    Last edited by Compalicious; 07-16-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I agree. Everyone here gave you some great recommendations, and you've shot basically most of them down. If that's the case, then do some research on your own, and go on from there.
    Its funny that ff 13 although not being a great game,is the one made for me..Have to deal with it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Well yeah when it comes on games its hard to find a good one for me. But i didnt shot every body down,in fact i thanked the people for posting their oppinions so i can watch some of thoose games.

Bob 'n' Becca

Well yeah when it comes on games its hard to find a good one for me. But i didnt shot every body down,in fact i thanked the people for posting their oppinions so i can watch some of thoose games.
    He's not saying yer not grateful. He's just agreeing that you are difficult to figure out. Lol. You did, in fact, thank many folks for their opinions, even if they weren't yer own. The only other suggestion I can give to you is to wait a few months for X/X-2 HD. That should be up yer alley.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    He's not saying yer not grateful. He's just agreeing that you are difficult to figure out. Lol. You did, in fact, thank many folks for their opinions, even if they weren't yer own. The only other suggestion I can give to you is to wait a few months for X/X-2 HD. That should be up yer alley.

yup , i m diffuclt to figure out . I will go as far as saying that i didnt enjoy the 2 major games that people refer as game of the year for 2013 that have been released so far(so no gta) .I think both of them are mediocre games and nothing more.. hopefully i dont get hated for it,because its just my oppinion

Bob 'n' Becca

yup , i m diffuclt to figure out . I will go as far as saying that i didnt enjoy the 2 major games that people refer as game of the year for 2013 that have been released so far(so no gta) .I think both of them are mediocre games and nothing more.. hopefully i dont get hated for it,because its just my oppinion
    And what games might those be? I've played one game from this year and I can't even think of what that was. I'm not very current, and I'm beginning to think mayhaps something is wrong with me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast