Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MAG, SOCOM 4, and Confrontation online servers will be shut down 1/28/14

This is a discussion on MAG, SOCOM 4, and Confrontation online servers will be shut down 1/28/14 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Makes me feel like I'm missing out on something huge considering I've never played either of those games....I'll probably get ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Makes me feel like I'm missing out on something huge considering I've never played either of those games....I'll probably get MAG soon though

Lvl 10 - Platinum

That's the problem with online only games (MAG) I would have bought that game when it first launched but I found out that it was online only so I just passed I think they should have done the same thing as Unreal Tournament III and had it if you don't want to play online than you could play against bots. I think if SONY or any company that shuts down servers should release a patch so that you can continue playing with bots and you can choose the challenge level for them from easy to insane or something similar to that or maybe if they want to see how much the fans want to play those games by charging a fee to play the games. I kinda wanted to play MAG online but I guess if I do get it then it will be just for my collection.

The Bushiest Pig

MAG was a hell of a lot of fun when I first got it and it was very active. I did start to slow down towards the tail end of getting my platinum. I'm proud of my 98% (missing a kind of hard DLC trophy). It's also nice to say I'm one of 70ish people on site with plat, and the 15th or 16th person to get plat As for SOCOM 4, it wasn't that bad. I did have some on it but at the same time I'm not surprised by the news.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by zaks View Post
    Makes me feel like I'm missing out on something huge considering I've never played either of those games....I'll probably get MAG soon though
    I wouldn't. It's a laggy, spawn killing wank fest. You could spend up to 10 minutes waiting for a game too

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Check Those Corners

Confrontation is all hackers...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by CMN View Post
    Confrontation is all hackers...
    Based on what evidence? You don't have it in your trophy list, so I'm assuming you haven't played it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Socom confrontation i will miss greatly besides the glitching i saw the last time i played it. Ruined a good game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12