Ace Combat: Infinity Teased

This is a discussion on Ace Combat: Infinity Teased within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ...

INTJ

Ace Combat: Infinity Teased

Lvl 8 - Gold

Awww, I guess their little partnership with Microsoft for AC6 didn't really work out so they came crawling back. Assault Horizon wasn't that successful neither.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Awww, I guess their little partnership with Microsoft for AC6 didn't really work out so they came crawling back. Assault Horizon wasn't that successful neither.
    i bought assault horizon on steam for 9.99 because i really wanted to play a jet game.

Fight the Future

This is only for Japan as of now, correct?

-i- love myself.

Have a copy of Assault Horizon that I have yet to play should start it up soon and see how much I like it too see if this game will interest me.

Plats-O'-War!!

Hopefully, this will go back to its real "Ace Combat" roots. Assault Horizon wasn't nowhere near a Ace Combat game, and I hope this'll bring the series back to prominence. If not, just remake Ace Combat 5 and all will be well.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Hopefully, this will go back to its real "Ace Combat" roots. Assault Horizon wasn't nowhere near a Ace Combat game, and I hope this'll bring the series back to prominence. If not, just remake Ace Combat 5 and all will be well.
    i haven't played any ace combat game except assault horizon (which makes me want to play the old games but i have no clue how) but apparently everyone is saying from the teaser that this game will combine the two ace combat universes (Strangereal and real world earth) together.

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i haven't played any ace combat game except assault horizon (which makes me want to play the old games but i have no clue how) but apparently everyone is saying from the teaser that this game will combine the two ace combat universes (Strangereal and real world earth) together.
    Do you have a PlayStation 2? If so I'd strongly suggest you purchase the PS2 Ace Combat games and start from there.