Could Mordern Warfare 4 be real after all? Linkedin account suggests so.

This is a discussion on Could Mordern Warfare 4 be real after all? Linkedin account suggests so. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by [url=www.nextgenupdate.com Modern Warfare 4 real after all? Buzz surrounding a blogger’s Linkedin suggests so[/url]] Since the release ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Could Mordern Warfare 4 be real after all? Linkedin account suggests so.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=www.nextgenupdate.com
    Modern Warfare 4 real after all? Buzz surrounding a blogger’s Linkedin suggests so[/url]]Since the release of the first Call of Duty game for the next-gen consoles, Modern Warfare 4, the series has kept steady with two companies, Infinity Ward and Treyarch, alternating between producing the games each year. Another company working behind the scenes with the developers during Modern Warfare 3 was Sledgehammer Games.It was rumored that Sledgehammer Games was going to continue with the series in some capacity on the new consoles. A user on the Playst4tion forums posted a LinkedIn profile of a Sledgehammer employee that revealed there may be another Modern Warfare installment after all.
    According to the employee's profile, he has been responsible for "developing photo real visual effects for the next Call of Duty - Modern Warfare release." The official statement can be seen below:

While there is no details as to exactly what is meant by 'Modern Warfare', one would have to assume that the title would be Modern Warfare 4 -- most likely for a 2014 release.
    If we are really going to go into detail on this user's profile, the mentioning of “photo real visual effects” would mean a significant improvement over the lighting that is going to be used in the upcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts.
    This has created quite a buzz around the gaming world, or maybe it has just been that dry lately. What do you guys make of this? Does it seem realistic for SledgeHammer Games to take control of the series after Ghosts?

Sledgehammer could have just leaked their next game before the next game in the Call of Duty series is released. Either that or someone trolling

Toggle Spoiler

Negator

I fink Mordern Wurfar 4 is really reel.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Platinum Dohvakiin

If Sledgehammer is indeed making the next installment for the MW Series. I would think that since the IW cast is all but dead, SH would be changing its cast to the new Delta Squad that was introduced in MW3. But that's just my thinking, I could be wrong

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Man I hope so black ops killed cod for me
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.