Ps plus games

This is a discussion on Ps plus games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Anyone got a suggestion for the next plus game i should try to knock out, now that I've finished xcom? ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Ps plus games

Anyone got a suggestion for the next plus game i should try to knock out, now that I've finished xcom? Got pretty much everything from the last year or so, too many choices. Looking for a fun experience, don't care about getting the platinum unless the gameplay is enjoyable.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Saints Row: The Third

OR

Need For Speed and wait till August

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Spec ops was pretty fun. Also Saints row or Sleeping dogs

PRO Member

I'm playing Saints Row right now and it's a lot more fun than I expected, I'm really liking it, so I'd say go with it.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadjedi View Post
    Spec ops was pretty fun. Also Saints row or Sleeping dogs
    Sleeping dogs came up when my sub was ended and before I renewed it so that's about the only game I don't have from the past year. Thought about spec ops, but I heard it was super hard. Is it just fps or do you command teammates as well? I find saints row to be too over the top for me, but I might try that as well.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    Sleeping dogs came up when my sub was ended and before I renewed it so that's about the only game I don't have from the past year. Thought about spec ops, but I heard it was super hard. Is it just fps or do you command teammates as well? I find saints row to be too over the top for me, but I might try that as well.
    Thought the same thing about saints row but when I played it I couldn't put it down
    the senselessness makes the game so worth a try
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think you should try Uncharted 3 single player, or get into Battlefield 3 Multiplayer (team deathmatch there is sick!)

-i- love myself.

Uncharted 3 and Saints Row: The Third; both fun and great games.

Negator

You could try Guardians of Middle-earth. It doesn't have a platinum, but I hear we've got a decent guide here.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    I found Spec Ops quite fun however there are a couple hard points. Not that hard of a platinum but is fun just to play through once on normal as well if that's all you want to do. Edit: You command your other two characters to fire at a certain opponents and that can make the harder levels easier but sometimes they die in really stupid positions to try to revive them.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You can make your teammates do somethings but its third person not 1st. Its not really too hard unless you play it on hard or above

Negator

I'll be honest about the supposed 'difficulty' of Spec Ops: The Line. As a game, it's honestly not that difficult. However, there's several areas thick with 'false difficulty', like one area where all you do is run from a helicopter for all of 5 seconds (literally). I was stuck on this one scene for over a day, but I know several people who made it through without knowing just how painfully impossible the game's poor programming could make it.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I'm playing Saints Row right now and it's a lot more fun than I expected, I'm really liking it, so I'd say go with it.
    On the contrary for me, Saints Row 3 is really my type of game but it was a disappointment. Horrible steering mechanics for planes cars and helis. Horrible aiming controls and terrible AI. I often want to do mayhem in these kinds of games but it just didn't have much to destryo except cars and lives..

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 7 - Gold

If I remember correctly both Red Dead and Arkham City were from this year, yeah? Both are one of the few games I've rated above 9/10. Incredibly great games and really funny plats to get.

I'll just drabble through the games I really enjoyed:

Battlefield 3, greaaaaat game. Nothing is as funny as making a very cool dive with your plane and then shooting two missiles to blow up a heli and finishing with a few barrelrolls to avoid the incoming buildings.

Shadow of the Colossus should be one of the best games of all time, atleast it is present on many top 10 PS games lists. Haven't played it yet though, playing Dark Souls instead.

Crysis 2, very pretty game, very good gameplay.

Hitman Absolution - from a guy who haven't played previous Hitman games. This game was lots of fun. Just the concept of being dressed as a scarecrow running around in cornfields with a shaving knife...

F1 Race Stars - found this game surprisingly enjoyable. Much funnier and better gameplay than LBPK. Don't just shrug this game off, the plat is even challenging. Time trials require more or less perfect laps.

Just Cause 2 was a PS+ game this year or previous right? Yeah well one of the funniest games I've played. Great steering mechanics and great open world.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14