The Best Video Game Music Artits - Miracle of Sound and others

This is a discussion on The Best Video Game Music Artits - Miracle of Sound and others within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Firstly, to anybody who hasn't heard of Miracle of Sound, I strongly recommend you check him out. He has songs ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Best Video Game Music Artits - Miracle of Sound and others

Firstly, to anybody who hasn't heard of Miracle of Sound, I strongly recommend you check him out. He has songs ranging from triple A games such as Red Dead Redemption and The Last of Us to indie games like Bastion. If you like music and video games there is no good reason not to give him a listen. Okay. Now I have plugged him back on topic.

I was wondering what other fans favorite songs where? Any you don't like? His best album or collaboration? etc. Just a general discussion about his music and any other video game artist.

VIDEO GAME INSPIRED ARTISTS IN GENERAL - Miracle of Sound just happens to be my favorite.

The Best Of Us - Last Of Us Song - YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

FREE | Malukah I would also recommend Malukah. Some of her Skyrim stuff is amazing.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Falconshield. He mainly makes heavy metal League Of Legends originals, but some Minecraft and Castlevania inspired tracks get int here too. Amazing work regardless.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TearsInRain23 View Post
    Falconshield. He mainly makes heavy metal League Of Legends originals, but some Minecraft and Castlevania inspired tracks get int here too. Amazing work regardless.
    I have heard of him, only heard a few songs but Castlevania (Remaster) is epic. Thanks for the reply, the main thing I wanted to do with is thread was to promote various artists and help them get the recognition they deserve. It pis*es me off that artists like Falconshield and many others only have a few thousand views when people like Justin Beaver have millions.

Negator

You're not gonna top The Mini Bosses.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

INTJ

duane and brando can't be beat.

Also Protomen.