Does Anyone Else?

This is a discussion on Does Anyone Else? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Does Anyone Else Wish That You Could Delete Some of your games trophy history? It annoys me when my nefews ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does Anyone Else?

Does Anyone Else Wish That You Could Delete Some of your games trophy history? It annoys me when my nefews play their games like XCOM and such and i am left with 0% trophies and will probably never play it myself
    :plat: 13

Wanting To Get - Saints Row IV, GTA V, Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Sig By: DaRe_xLw

#cutformesa

In short, no.

Just make a new user for you nephews to play on when they're around.

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

KCCO!

This has been said ad nauseum. 93.7% of gamers wish they could do so. No point in crying over spilled milk. Like Hitmon said, make an account just for your nephews* to eliminate further occurrences.

Lvl 7 - Gold

well, it doesn't bother me at all, so i'm not with that 93.7%

Since it's too late to make a new account for your nephews, make a new one for yourself

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Again? Seriously? Who gives a toss if a game doesn't have 100% completion on your list? You are actually meant to play games for the enjoyment they bring, not chase impossible targets of trophies.
    If someone else plays on your account, the only thing that should piss you off is if they format your console and relieve themselves in the disc slot.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

if its in my collection (which is expansive) I want it to show on my xmb whether i have a trophy for it or not.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I kind of agree with you but I don't at the same time. I do have some games I don't want such as all these stupid Sonic games that I was stupid enough to buy D:< along with a 0% L.A. Noire but at the same time I don't agree with you, because is it really that important to have every game you own have 100% trophy completion? Almost all of my friends have tons of games that are either 0% or incomplete.

Lvl 7 - Gold

What the hell is wrong with you that you won't play XCOM?
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Maybe he can't play it since he doesn't own it. Or maybe he didn't like the game. There's gotta be some legitimate reason as to why he has 0%.

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Because it sucks?
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

On the edge

It doesn't bother me if a game on my list has 0% or not really.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The OCD side of me is bothered when I only have a 3% completion of a game. I also would like for us to be able to remove trophy progress.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    Does Anyone Else Wish That You Could Delete Some of your games trophy history? It annoys me when my nefews play their games like XCOM and such and i am left with 0% trophies and will probably never play it myself
    No, not at all .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Negator

No. No I do not.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

The One and Only

For a while I thought it would've been nice to delete games off my trophy list if there were no trophies added. Recently, however, I stopped caring about it.

It's safer for each individual to have their own separate accounts to play it safe and to avoid issues like that.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

No. Well, maybe Mystery Files, but only because I never wanna see that game again, completion number is irrelevant.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

who gives a fuck,trophys or not? jus play the games for what they are ppl!!!

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    Update 2.60 Features/Changes

Another site that we apparently can't talk about here has also implemented this into their tracking and takes it a step further than Sony. With Sony the trophies are just hidden but your level and trophy count don't change, the other website changes your level and trophy count depending on the number of trophies you hid and calculates your PSN level based on the trophies you are actively showing in your profile.

Just an fyi.

Banned

As like many other gamers, yes, I would like the ability/choice to delete games from my trophy list.

If I get 100% on 50 straight games and then, on the 51st game, realize very early on that there's something I don't like about the game, I shouldn't have to have that 0% staring at me for the rest of my life and affecting my completion percentage.

I'd like to add that there should be some rules as to what games you can remove. For example; a game at 0% would be an obvious choice but, what about those games where you get a trophy just for watching the intro movie?

So, yes, you should be able to delete games from your trophy list but, only games with 1 or 0 trophies. If you played a game enough to get 3, 4, 5 etc and then feel you don't like it, it might be better if that was filed under "buyer beware" or "tough luck" instead.

Personally, I have one game at 0% but, it doesn't bother me at all. It would be nice to have the choice to remove it but, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over not being able to. It all boils down to; games should be played for entertainment; not worthless, digital rewards and numbers.