Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Next Game Recommendation?

This is a discussion on Next Game Recommendation? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i'm sorry if there is a thread like this somewhere else, i couldn't find any. i just recently got platinum ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Next Game Recommendation?

i'm sorry if there is a thread like this somewhere else, i couldn't find any.

i just recently got platinum for TLOU and i need a game to play (as i'm extremely bored of TLOU already) ... i kinda want an easy game to platinum but at the same time i want to enjoy the game at the same time (uncharted are the perfect games in that regard; fun and easy to plat) ... to keep in mind i really like collectibles as it keeps me engaged with the game, games like LEGO (gold bricks), infamous (blast shards), assassin's creed (flags, feathers), etc... i have really enjoyed collecting all of them as it adds to the replay value, so i don't spent money on a game that i'll only play for a day or two ... as i have the platinum trophies for all LEGO games (excluding rock band, but i'm not going to play that), infamous, and would have for all assassin's creed games (2 of them glitched out on me and the platinums were unattainable) i don't know what i should go for next

check my trophy list, to see if your recommendation is already there, thanks.

Signature Created by Bladia

PRO Member

I would be super mad if an AC plat glitched on me.

Lvl 6 - Silver

You have already beaten every single game I was going to recommend I think I would be better off asking you what game to play next lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by christiet937 View Post
    I would be super mad if an AC plat glitched on me.
    lol i was super mad, especially after the 2nd one glitched on me ... i was trying to put off AC3 for the longest time because i didn't want it a 3rd time from the same franchise ... when i finally played it i did have some trouble with the trophies, yet again ... but luckily it was easily fixed

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    You have already beaten every single game I was going to recommend I think I would be better off asking you what game to play next lol
    you've played more than double the amount of games as i have, i would recommend finishing some of those lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I dont think i saw Sleeping Dogs on your list. Really fun game with a fair amount of collectibles. Dantes Inferno also is a pretty fun game with an stress free Platinum.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook33 View Post
    I dont think i saw Sleeping Dogs on your list. Really fun game with a fair amount of collectibles. Dantes Inferno also is a pretty fun game with an stress free Platinum.
    alright thanks, i'll check them out

i'm looking into just cause 2, it's got some good reviews and will be worth the money (since the platinum takes a long time i hear) ... anyone played it and can confirm if it's fairly easy / fun?

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have only heard positive reviews for Just Cause....suppose to be really really fun. 70+ hour plat also...so you'll def. get your money's worth. I would also recommend Sleeping Dogs. A LOT of fun, and the collectibles are fun and not a giant pain in the arse to collect. The plat comes pretty natually without going too much out of your way also. I think you'd really enjoy it!
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post

i'm looking into just cause 2, it's got some good reviews and will be worth the money (since the platinum takes a long time i hear) ... anyone played it and can confirm if it's fairly easy / fun?
    Just Cause 2's a fun, destructible game. Easy? Only if you play it on easy

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    I have only heard positive reviews for Just Cause....suppose to be really really fun. 70+ hour plat also...so you'll def. get your money's worth. I would also recommend Sleeping Dogs. A LOT of fun, and the collectibles are fun and not a giant pain in the arse to collect. The plat comes pretty natually without going too much out of your way also. I think you'd really enjoy it!
    alright cool, because i think just cause 2 is only $20 on the playstation store atm and since you are the second person to recommend sleeping dogs i should seriously consider getting it too

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Just Cause 2's a fun, destructible game. Easy? Only if you play it on easy
    lol not like super easy but more like a stress free plat, i see that i have to play on hardcore difficulty or something ... how difficult is it, do you know? I've beaten my fair share of hard games, but i'm looking to relax and play games for fun now (but still get platinum trophies )

Lvl 7 - Gold

lol not like super easy but more like a stress free plat, i see that i have to play on hardcore difficulty or something ... how difficult is it, do you know? I've beaten my fair share of hard games, but i'm looking to relax and play games for fun now (but still get platinum trophies )
    as a side note, any chance you get to not listen, and instead make fun of, "Kidson2004" please take it. Please.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yup, I also would recommend Dante Inferno. Fun game to play, some collectibles, and very shocking moments.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have played the game and its a lot of fun there are a couple collectibles trophies although in my experience the game got kinda repetitive because you have to 100 percent every single little town and to do so you have to destroy certain things like telephone poles and generators and that can be quite a pain

Lvl 6 - Silver

Get PS Plus and you will get a few games free every month, quite a variety aswell!

If you already have it, go finish up Arkham City, that has a lot of collectables!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Upcoming games: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Final Fantasy XIV(Pay to Play MMORPG), Pay Day 2, Ducktales Remastered, Saints Row IV, The Bureau: XCOM, Splintercell Blacklist and the Killer is Dead.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt-Redding View Post
    Get PS Plus and you will get a few games free every month, quite a variety aswell!

If you already have it, go finish up Arkham City, that has a lot of collectables!
    i have the collectible trophies in Arkham City, that's the only reason i played it after i beat the campaign, i knew i wasn't going to beat it on the hardest difficulty or beat the challenges (i'm not very good with anything that has to do with keeping up combos, don't want to be bothered mastering something that i don't normally play (prefer shooters)) so i just borrowed the game for the story and the collectibles (i had to get my buddy to beat some of the challenges for me in Arkham Asylum) ... but i guess i could grind it out, but i'll have to get a copy of it again ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    I have played the game and its a lot of fun there are a couple collectibles trophies although in my experience the game got kinda repetitive because you have to 100 percent every single little town and to do so you have to destroy certain things like telephone poles and generators and that can be quite a pain
    well the way i see it is that: it'll keep me busy for a little bit ... i've spent a longer time on games doing more repetitive things so don't worry about me, when it comes to trophies my patience tolerance is pretty unbreakable, unless it comes to games that i just down right hate like ICO

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would have to say like others did here: Sleeping Dogs. It's very fun to play, no stress what so ever, lot's of collectibles and some grinding for the plat. The only thing is: Not much a replay value (in my opinion) and the plat comes fairly quick. (between 25-30 hours).

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Try Okami HD. I've heard that its a fun and stress free plat with a beautiful art design. It costs $20 in the PS Store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast