Michael Biehn (Kyle Reese/Hicks/Colt) called Aliens Colonial Marines "passionless"

This is a discussion on Michael Biehn (Kyle Reese/Hicks/Colt) called Aliens Colonial Marines "passionless" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Full interview with Game Informer about Blood Dragon: The “The only other gaming experience that I had was I did ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Michael Biehn (Kyle Reese/Hicks/Colt) called Aliens Colonial Marines "passionless"

Full interview with Game Informer about Blood Dragon: The
    “The only other gaming experience that I had was I did a voice [Corporal Hicks] in the Aliens game that they made [Aliens: Colonial Marines],” Biehn says. “That wasn’t fun at all. I just didn’t really have any fun.“It seemed kind of passionless. I think in movies, television, and the gaming world, you get some people that are really, really passionate, and some people that are just going through the paces. They think that because they have a brand name they’re going to get a hit game or hit movie out of it. That certainly was the situation on [Aliens: Colonial Marines].”
    But Evans was different than Biehn’s past video game business partners. His affection for the era of Biehn’s heyday, knack for game development, and rapid-fire creativity drew him into the project.
    “Dean is such an interesting and creative presence,” Biehn says. “He has such energy and such passion. One of the things that I really, really enjoy working still in this business is finding people that have that kind of passion.
    “He was talking to me about the game and the fact that it was an ‘80s throwback, and there would be a lot of lines that were Arnold Schwarzenegger-like, that were [Sylvester] Stallone-like, Bruce Willis, myself. Those kind of lines, that kind of vibe, and the fact that it was going to be a throwback to the ‘80s was something that I thought was interesting. But really it was his passion, man. You just can’t say no to him.”

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

PRO Member

Not surprised by this.
    Gearbox didn't care about A:CM,they just needed a quick cash-in for their games.

Kiwi Defender

Not like anyone cares, really.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Good riddance Mr.Biehn.