Who is your favorite video game character and why?

This is a discussion on Who is your favorite video game character and why? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; My favorite would have to be Corvo Attano, from Dishonored because he just has such cool powers! He's like a ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Who is your favorite video game character and why?

My favorite would have to be Corvo Attano, from Dishonored because he just has such cool powers! He's like a mix between Ezio from Assassin's Creed and Jack from BioShock. Plus because you can choose to either kill or spare people, kind of like Cole from inFamous, and I love that karmic choice in games.

Lvl 4 - Silver

For me it would have to be Ezio Auditore da Firenze from the Ezio trilogy (that AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations). He not only a fully developed character but we can some what relate to him. We see him grow from a trouble making boy to a wise respectable man not only in the Brotherhood but with his family as well. Ezio still flirts with the ladies no matter what age he is and still badass. throughout the games we seen Ezio grow old with wisdom and his final moments in the short film Assassin's Creed Embers which made me tear up since he is a likable and well known character in the AC universe

PRO Member

I'm pretty sure this topic has been cover, not 100% sure...but I'll go along...

Crono from Chrono Trigger..stand alone or co op, he's an all round great character...

~Aim For The Bushes~