Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rumor: 12GB PS3 Coming to USA and Canada

This is a discussion on Rumor: 12GB PS3 Coming to USA and Canada within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yeah, you can upgrade the HDD. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlaySta...unting+Bracket...

Drunken Nights

Banned

Not a bad idea.

It would fit my style of gaming because I sell the game and delete all of the data after I get the 100%, I never add music, movies or photos and I don't play more than one game at a time. Considering all of that; this size hard drive would appear to be quite sufficient.

If I didn't already own a PS3, I'd seriously consider it but, it does seem pretty expensive for only being a 12GB game console/Blu-ray DVD player.

O_o

Seems like a waste unless you buy yourself another HDD with it.

PRO Member

I'm not interested at all.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post

I have said for a long time that for a serious player, a 12GB PS3 can go sit on a fat one.

They have been available here in Australia for at least a year now and if you haven't
    already got it available to you guys, expect a 8GB Xbox next.
    Okay we already have a 4gig XBOX 360 so why would M$ be generous enough to double it at least if SONY offered the 12gig you can swap out the drive for a bigger one I still have my 250gb hard drive from before I upgraded to my 2TB.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS3 should come with at least a 1 TB HDD. I have a 500GB and only the plus games already have more than half of it full.
    Uncharted 3 download at plus was 40GB, how the hell would anyone with a 12 GB play any decent games?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by TheEstilingue View Post
    PS3 should come with at least a 1 TB HDD. I have a 500GB and only the plus games already have more than half of it full.
    Uncharted 3 download at plus was 40GB, how the hell would anyone with a 12 GB play any decent games?
    Like I said in the post right above yours. Upgrade the hard drive problem solved. Where I live 250GB-2TB hard drives are $45-130.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Anyway, most of you are overlooking the fact you could buy a bigger HDD for less than what it takes you to buy another PS3 with a bigger one lol.
    but for $200 i can buy a used 120GB or 160GB PS3 with at least a 30-day guarantee from a respected store, with the option to purchase a warranty, and that $200 would either almost fully include or would fully include the price of the new upgrade HDD. so now i got a 750GB new HDD and a spare 120GB or 160GB HDD.

this deal is like a shit taking a shit and that shit took another shit which took two shits and those two shits took seven shits each which those fourteen shits took thirty shits each... in short, its just one big pile of shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12