WWE 2K14 roster revel (Spoiler)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 roster revel (Spoiler) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; WWE.com has revealed the roster for WWE 2K14 (see spoiler) Toggle Spoiler The Rock Ultimate Warrior Big Show (Retro) CM ...

Plats-O'-War!!

WWE 2K14 roster revel (Spoiler)

WWE.com has revealed the roster for WWE 2K14 (see spoiler)

Toggle Spoiler

Source WWE.com: 'WWE 2K14' roster: '30 Years of WrestleMania' roster revealed at SummerSlam Axxess

WWE 2K14 comes out on October 29th, 2013 in the U.S, and November 1st, 2013 worldwide

EDIT: WWE.com has reveled the actual full roster. You can check it out here:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/2k/wwe-2k1...-on-raw-photos
    Last edited by kidson2004; 09-24-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Even though that's a pretty good list it's missing some great performers from some great wrestlemania matches. the problem of course is due to contract/legal obligations. It's the same thing that prevented WWE 13's attitude mode from being perfect.

Like where are

Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-von Dudley, Chris Benoit etc...

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanquan View Post
    Even though that's a pretty good list it's missing some great performers from some great wrestlemania matches. the problem of course is due to contract/legal obligations. It's the same thing that prevented WWE 13's attitude mode from being perfect.

Like where are

Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-von Dudley, Chris Benoit etc...
    You must have read my mind, because I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they'll be DLC characters, and I'll gladly pay for that.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by seanquan View Post

Like where are

Yeah but some are TNA so can't use and Chris Benoit cant be used

Lvl 7 - Gold

Goldberg!!!

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Yeah but some are TNA so can't use and Chris Benoit cant be used
    Hulk hogan is on TNA also yet he is in the game I dont think the hardy boyz are in the game because of their drug use and benoit because of the way he freaked out killed his family and comited suicide

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Brock Lesner and Brock Lesner (Retro) meaning Brock Lesner with chest Tattoo and Brock Lesner without chest tattoo!

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    You must have read my mind, because I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they'll be DLC characters, and I'll gladly pay for that.
    Agreed I personally would of liked to of seen the Wrestlemania X7 TLC match in there

Next Platinum Target
    Mafia 2 I Jax 3

DON'T BLINK

Lol no Daniel Bryan? And no divas? Something tells me this list isn't complete

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Mini Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    Hulk hogan is on TNA also yet he is in the game I dont think the hardy boyz are in the game because of their drug use and benoit because of the way he freaked out killed his family and comited suicide
    Hulk Hogan has a special clause in his TNA contract that allows him to make licensing deals with outside companies. In this case, I think his deal is with 2K sports and not with the WWE directly (same thing with Ultimate Warrior).

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Lol no Daniel Bryan? And no divas? Something tells me this list isn't complete
    Agreed. I think this list only reflects wrestlers who'll be playing a part in the "30 Years of Wrestlemania" mode. I don't think it's the main roster. Otherwise, WWE '14 would be missing some major characters, like Mark Henry, the Shield, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, etc.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by scarsrstars View Post
    Brock Lesner and Brock Lesner (Retro) meaning Brock Lesner with chest Tattoo and Brock Lesner without chest tattoo!
    no, meaning current Brock with long UFC style shorts, UFC style gloves, and extra tattoos.

and retro Brock with less tattoos, wrist tape and wrestling trunks.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i think its a good lineup

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by wick3d_turtle View Post
    Hulk Hogan has a special clause in his TNA contract that allows him to make licensing deals with outside companies. In this case, I think his deal is with 2K sports and not with the WWE directly (same thing with Ultimate Warrior).

Not quite, but close. Hulk Hogan has what is called a "legends" contract with the WWE. So do guys like Ric Flair, Bret Hart, and some other dudes. It allows licenses, like you said, to be used even though Hogan works for TNA. The WWE can still make action figures, put him in video games etc. As long as the "likeness" they are using is of Hogan's time in the WWE. So Wrestlemania X8 Hogan is good to go. But if they wanted to use 2013 Hogan they couldn't.

This is way Roddy Piper is also missing from the list. He doesn't have a Legends contract with WWE.

And of course, Benoit will never be spoken of again in the WWE despite some of his LEGENDARY matches. oh well.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quite a small list compared to WWE 13 so I'm hoping this is not the complete list as there are several wrestlers missing from the list.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Quite a small list compared to WWE 13 so I'm hoping this is not the complete list as there are several wrestlers missing from the list.
    no it's not the full roster, they said at the live reveal they were only revealing the superstars from the '30 Years of Wrestlemania' mode.

apparently the full roster is going to be bigger than WWE '13

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    no it's not the full roster, they said at the live reveal they were only revealing the superstars from the '30 Years of Wrestlemania' mode.

apparently the full roster is going to be bigger than WWE '13
    Nice; I'm looking forward to this year's WWE game.

Plats-O'-War!!

Update: The actual full roster has been reveled. Link's been added to the OP.

Mini Ninja

That's a huge roster with a lot of great wrestlers, past and present. I'm disappointed that RVD or the Usos aren't included (but 3MB is?!). I'm guessing they'll be DLC in the future. I may end up getting this after skipping last year's offering.