This or That or That

This is a discussion on This or That or That within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; tonight is the release of saints row 4, xcom the bureau , and splinter cell blacklist. its been awhile since ...

PRO Member

This or That or That

tonight is the release of saints row 4, xcom the bureau , and splinter cell blacklist. its been awhile since i last purchased a game and last night i pre ordered splinter cell. i pre ordered splinter cell because it looks good and i have never played a splinter cell game before. my question is which game should i get? after doing hours of researching i have seen alot of bashing on the splinter cell game from people who say they are veterans of the series. This has altered my decision on getting this game. so my question is should i stick to my splinter cell choice or choose the other two games i mentioned ? BTW last game i purchased was The last of us and i still play m/p if that means anything. Also im open to different suggestions of games if u guys/girls have any. Puzzle games i don't care for everything else is green light.
    Awesome work done by Bladia

Threat

Anything but Saint's Row 4.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Banned

The choice should be yours; not someone else's.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because someone says a game is bad, doesn't mean YOU won't like it.

PRO Member

Personally I'd save the money for GTA V, if you have already money for that then again I'd wait a few weeks and buy Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5, if you're into that.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm buying The Bureau, I mean between two games in which you fight aliens I will pick the one set in the 60s not the one with a boom box gun.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE