PS3 YouTube (Browser) Help Needed

This is a discussion on PS3 YouTube (Browser) Help Needed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Anybody else experiencing this fucking phenomenon? Just recently my PS3's browser wont play YouTube videos though I was watching tons ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

PS3 YouTube (Browser) Help Needed

Anybody else experiencing this fucking phenomenon? Just recently my PS3's browser wont play YouTube videos though I was watching tons of them yesterday, everything loads up perfectly fine but the video NEVER plays. Tried restarting my PS3 but with no success it failed and still wont play. I don't use the app because it's a piece of shit. It just stays at a black screen. PIC:

PRO Member

Try the Youtube app available for the PS3 is better and if u pair it with a phone its awesome

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Try the Youtube app available for the PS3 is better and if u pair it with a phone its awesome
    I tried it before but didn't like it, but I guess i'll give it another shot since I've had no success of finding the problem. Still doesn't work and it was clearly working just fine yesterday.

Fight the Future

The app isn't perfect but it is much better than trying to watch YouTube from the PS3 browser.

Lvl 9 - Gold

same happened for my PS3 browser. after giving the app another try just a couple days ago, after disliking it and deleting it 3 days after it was released, it was much better than i remembered, so i didnt really give youtube.com a second glance.

however, if you're still unwanting to use the app, go to PS3 Youtube - HD Youtube On PS3. videos still work there, at least for me. you can also download videos if you follow the instructions in green at the top. just a suggestion...

I make lego out of you!

use the youtube app it's so much better than a slow ass browser :]
    Making plat cards