Diablo III gameplay question

This is a discussion on Diablo III gameplay question within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I didn't find a sub forum for the game in the trophy section yet so I hope here is the ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Hamburg, Germany

Diablo III gameplay question

I didn't find a sub forum for the game in the trophy section yet so I hope here is the right place to post.

Can anybody describe the gameplay of Diablo III for me? Which PS3 games are similar (perhaps Dragon Age?)? Do you control one or multiple characters? Will you most likely have to pause combat for choosing some actions? Can you setup strategy rules for your companions (like in Dragon Age)? Will you rather select special attacks from the menu or per button combination? etc. etc.

I know the game is not out yet so when something can't be definitely said just mention that it's your presumption how it'll most likely be or tell how it's working on the PC version.

P.S.: I never played Diablo I & II.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Sopot ,Poland

You might find all the answers in here : Diablo III - Diablo 3 Wiki I believe this may be the best way for you to get to know this franchise.

Lvl 7 - Gold

the Netherlands

I think the gameplay of Dungeon Siege III comes close....