Playstation Plus, anyone else had this happen?

This is a discussion on Playstation Plus, anyone else had this happen? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; my subscription ended, then i renewed it a couple of days later, then went to play LBP Karting and it ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Playstation Plus, anyone else had this happen?

my subscription ended, then i renewed it a couple of days later, then went to play LBP Karting and it said it was invalid, same for all the rest of my free games that are no longer on the store, the only ones that still worked were Saints Row 3 and Battlefield 3.

i had to just delete the other games, this sucks

PRO Member

that's odd mine expired last month and when I renewed it a week later all my free + games exp. date updated themselves.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    my subscription ended, then i renewed it a couple of days later, then went to play LBP Karting and it said it was invalid, same for all the rest of my free games that are no longer on the store, the only ones that still worked were Saints Row 3 and Battlefield 3.

i had to just delete the other games, this sucks
    Did you try re-downloading the games?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Did you try re-downloading the games?
    Yeah, that should do it . I had Red Dead downloaded and re-downloaded it at a later date and it worked after it saying it would not work .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'll certainly give it a try anyway, i hadn't tried this yet cos i expected it to say it was no longer available.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    i'll certainly give it a try anyway, i hadn't tried this yet cos i expected it to say it was no longer available.
    You can re-download any content by going to your 'Download List'. There's an area inside the store, and you can also get to it through your Account Management.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    You can re-download any content by going to your 'Download List'. There's an area inside the store, and you can also get to it through your Account Management.
    yeah i knew about the download list, but i was expecting it to give me an error if i tried to re-download it, that's what happened to my mate when he tried to get old PS+ games back that were no longer free on the store.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All you have to do is start up the game & visit the in-game store to refresh your license. Anything PS+ related that can be found in your download list can be used as long as your subscription is current.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SauceyWombat View Post
    All you have to do is start up the game & visit the in-game store to refresh your license.
    cool, i was able to get them working again by re-downloading them, so i just did that

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

This happened to me with Borderlands a while ago. I can no longer download it

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

I make lego out of you!

sony credited my account since they owed me 39.99 anyway for mistaken brought copy of black ops then they decided to deduct some of that money to cover my subscription again because it was just about to expire! all my games didn't need to be redownloaded
    Making plat cards

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    This happened to me with Borderlands a while ago. I can no longer download it
    Happened to me to, i got the regular game through PS+, then bought the GOTY version and got all the DLC but I cant redownload the regular game now if my plus disappears lol.