Mass Effect Trilogy & DLC

This is a discussion on Mass Effect Trilogy & DLC within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Since there is no forum for the Mass Effect Trilogy, and I didnt want to create to carbon copy threads ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Mass Effect Trilogy & DLC

Since there is no forum for the Mass Effect Trilogy, and I didnt want to create to carbon copy threads for fear of them being taken down, im posting here.

Im thinking about purchasing the Mass Effect Trilogy for $37.99 from gamestop, using a $10 powerup reward to make it $27.99.
    I was just wondering, does this trilogy come with any DLC for any of the 3 games (it seems like only 2 & 3 have DLC, if im correct), and if so, are they promo code vouchers or are they on a disc?

buying this preowned with promo code vouchers is idiotic so thats why im here asking about it.
    thanx!

Plats-O'-War!!

Nope!! It doesn't come with any of the DLC. Just the standard games sadly.

Lvl 9 - Gold

so if i have the digital version of Mass Effect 2 and all the DLC for it that i got from my cousin's account already on my PS3, the Mass Effect Trilogy isn't worth it then?

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    so if i have the digital version of Mass Effect 2 and all the DLC for it that i got from my cousin's account already on my PS3, the Mass Effect Trilogy isn't worth it then?
    It won't be. If you already have ME2+All DLC for it, then you're better off getting 1 & 3 individually.