Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Game/Series Everyone Seems to Like, But You Don't?

This is a discussion on Game/Series Everyone Seems to Like, But You Don't? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Dottyhead Metal gear solid can't get in to it I'm gonna have to agree with you there. ...

The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by Dottyhead View Post
    Metal gear solid can't get in to it
    I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Which is strange because I usually like these stealth games.
    Other games/series I don't like are.

- Pretty much all fighting games, they're fun for a few minutes and then I never put them back in the console.
    - God of War, I have them and played them each through once, but I'll probably never go through it again.
    - InFamous. Like others have said, it's good, but it's nothing special for me.
    - Sports games
    - Tomb Raider series, everyone loves Lara Croft herself, but the gameplay is just terrible to me.

There are no doubt more, I've probably just blocked them from my memory.

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~

Lvl 9 - Gold

Half-Life - I got so bored with it I slept with my controller clutched into the hand.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 6 - Silver

Call Of Duty. What a crock of horseshit. 4 hour campaign and wankers who spend ALL their time online means this game series = no fun., good graphics though
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 3 - Bronze

CoD and Darksiders. Darksiders reminds me of Spawn on PS1, so boring.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

LOL but you are right little big planet.... i wasted one of my free game choice's on you..............

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

God of War
    BF: BC2
    Sly

That's about it...

Game on....

The call of duty games. All sport and racing genre of games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Forgot Darksiders, no depth, useless weapon, boring combos and bleak main lead.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 9 - Gold

Call Of Duty really doesn't seem worth the ultra-hype. MW2 was supposedly the best FPS ever released or some such nonsense, yet it's sat on my shelf for over a year now and has yet to be removed from its box.

Final Fantasy - I've never felt the urge to play one of these games. Just doesn't really appeal to me.

Most racing games/series - I like the Motorstorm series, but otherwise I'm not really a racing player.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mine was funny enough Halo and Gears. both the game play and general feel didn't appeal to me with the exception of the chainsaw rifle from the gears series. Maybe that is why i'm such a PlayStation fan!

The One and Only

Killzone. I never got into that series :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

For me,fps's like cod and battlefield have never appealed to me at all,some of my friends swear by them but i just cant see why.also im a big football fan but dont like football games,strange i know.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hi guys i never realy likeed gta but the thort of free roam was fun as..saints row seemed beta spin off but i still byed them both lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Killzone. I never got into that series :/
    yea me too. haven't tried 3 yet but don't see much point after the disappointment of 1 and 2

Lvl 5 - Silver

Fallout, Dead Space, Mario, Street Fighter (minus sega version), Zelda, Marvel vs Capcom, Gran Turismo, ANY Sports game, Battlefield, and Yakuza.

Im really surprised like jaw dropping on the hating of Kingdom Hearts...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Elder Scrolls series.
    Fallout series.
    Diablo series.

They just got boring after a few minutes for me, not much appeal in those games for me.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't stand the cod games. Yeah I have "tried" them but didn't get any more than 1 or 2 trophies on them before I realized that I could have been getting more trophies playing better games. What also gets me are girls who claim they are gamers only by being forced to play cod by there boyfriends.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Grand Theft Auto
    Batman Arkham Asylum/City
    Resistance

Hah....haaaa.... Just Kidding. Here's the real list.

Fallout - Everyone likes it but I don't find it interesting.

Dead Space 1 - yeah, the game was scary as shit, and I'm not sure if maybe its because I was trophy hunting, but the game felt so repetitive. I just couldn't wait for it to be over. I will go through it again though one of these days. Honestly I think it was just the trophy thing for that game that put me off about it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i dot'nt hate some games perse, but there are some i just cant get into, series/games like
    -the metal gear series ( except 4 which is ok )
    - final fantasy ( dont hate it but just bores me , i might play 7 too see why its the best according to critics )
    -fallout 3/NV ( not bad games,the whole post apocalyptic setting was a good choice for an a RPG but i just cant get into them i prefer the elder scrolls more for some odd reason )
    there are probaly a few more but i cant think of any a the moment but there some sereis/games i hate and they are

-singstar ( if i wanted to sing for fun i would go to a karoke bar and make a fool of myself there ut not infront of my TV )

-dancing games particularly just dance ( when it comes to dancing games i prefer the classic ones in the arcade remember thoses???? there were fun as heck and would provide a good workout and somewhat adicting gameplay, this however is like playing a sonic game without Sonic,
    it SUCKS

-call of duty( i'd rather play singstar while dancing to justin beibers never say never while also drinking year old milk )

-

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Assassin's Creed, found the gameplay dull, the character models repetitive, the story cliched and the game just not that fun.
    Thats exactly how I fee about AC. Infamous and COD werent that great either. Im sure there are plenty more I just cant really think right now...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast