Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Games you bought that were not so great or disappointed you.

This is a discussion on Games you bought that were not so great or disappointed you. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom Doom too has found Deus Ex to be rather boring not to mention that I think ...

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Doom too has found Deus Ex to be rather boring not to mention that I think the main character is a bigger dork than Chris Redfield.
    YES! Finally someone who can agree with me.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 5 - Silver

Final Fantasy XIII - Interesting battle system, but it gets tiring after a while. That, and you can't go where you want until you're just about done the game.

Final Fantasy VIII - I heard a lot of good things from this game. Some even called it the best FF ever. I tried it, got halfway through Disc 2 and I hated it. I found the gameplay frustrating, and Squall's negativity makes me want to punch a kitten.

Fallout 3 - I really wanted to like it. Just didn't happen.

Assassin's Creed - It looked fun in gameplay videos, but when I actually played it I found it really boring. Now I avoid the whole series like the plague.
    "Those who do not show respect will receive none in kind."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Medal of Honour for sure and especially since dice was working on it I had high hopes but it was shit

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    YES! Finally someone who can agree with me.
    and me.its not that I dont like stealth cuz I love mgs but dues ugghhh

Lvl 8 - Gold

medal of honor and crysis 2 are two that were serious let downs in my opinion.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Black Ops, since every single one of my friends billed it as the best game ever, and I caved like I always do. Didn't really care for it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My list:
    Bayonetta - just became old quickly
    FFXIII- Love the FF games, but this one was just too bland and boring
    Bionic Commando - Fan of the original on NES, but this one was just slow and frustrating due to the sluggish gameplay and lack of story
    Saw - loved the first 3 movies...game didn't really follow suit
    PoP: Forgotten Sands - Just not as interesting as the rest of the PoP games. Had high hopes I guess
    Dante's inferno - actually, really liked the game for a single play, but bummed about the lack of a chapter select to get those few collectables I missed

Regional Manager of War

1. Terminator Salvation - Waste of $10, didn't bother trading it in since I would probably only get a few cents for it from Gamestop, so I hid the game and forgot where I put it

2. Trivial Pursuit - I bought it to play with friends when they come over, no one ever wanted to play so I sold it to get some store credit at a local gamestore.

3. Lair - This is by far the worst PS3 game ever made hands down.

4. MLB The Show 09 - The worst show game in the series imo, no Home Run derby and King of the Diamond. On top of that it was nearly impossible to finish a season without a major glitch happening to me.

5. Killzone 2 - Great graphics but very dull campaign and average multiplayer. In the campaign there is a lack of weapon variety, all the buildings look dule and very similar. On top of all of this very clunky unresponsive controls make this game harder than its suppose to be. I do like how the enemy AI is smart because it makes ground warfare alot more exciting but it sucks that your companions are retards.
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-03-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

Brutal Legend...I will never play this damn game ever again!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456