Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Playstation without trophies.

This is a discussion on Playstation without trophies. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'd switch to Pc for multiplatform games. I'm not saying I play for trophies, but it does sometime have an ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'd switch to Pc for multiplatform games. I'm not saying I play for trophies, but it does sometime have an influence on what system I buy games for.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Buy my book, Alteration

I'd keep on playing like I do. I still play a lot of games to this day that I platinumed long ago.

That being said, I still would probably have a much less complete list of games, as it's trophies that pull me back to complete a game more often than not.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'd probably play more games, I find my self not liking some games because of the type of trophies because I want to try for them but it just ruins some games. I don't like to replay games even my favorite games I don't replay. With trophies I will go back and try to get trophies that I missed or play the game differently the first time so that I wont have to replay the game. This takes time away from me playing other games. I know I can just play the game and not worry about trophies but they are there and if it is within reach then I will go for it.
    .The Greatest Danger could be your own Stupidity

Lvl 9 - Gold

Honestly, I'd end up playing more games. I wouldn't EVER play games on the hardest difficulty level, or in most cases more than once (something like Uncharted would be played on Very Easy and I'd move on), so I'd have the time to get through a lot more games. And I'd try more games I hear people say are good, like Red Dead Redemption, because I could completely ignore the MP portion and not be missing anything from a 100% save file when I finish the game. And as a few others have said, I'd probably try a lot more of the PS+ freebies, because I wouldn't be worried about a 0-10% trophy completion on my list if I decided I didn't like it after 30 minutes.

Lvl 6 - Silver

dont think it would change much for me I play games that sound like fun and then if the game is fun I continue with it to get the trophies

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234